Next Update for DCS World will include free TF-51D

Discuss and share resources with fellow gamers
Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Re: Next Update for DCS World will include free TF-51D

Post by Wissam24 »

I think it'll come into its own once the Europw WWII and Warbids Collections begin to be released, as then it'll have appropriate opponents. But you know, even now the Mustang is one of my favourites, simply for the fun of flying it, the nice simulation.
Twitter: @samwise24 | Flickr: samwise24 | Shamelessly copying LN Strike Eagle's avatar ideas since 2016

Agg
UKAR Staff

Post by Agg »

Yeah, I like the Mustang too, but the Dora just does'nt do it for me. The F-86 on the other hand :D

Petedcollins

Post by Petedcollins »

Yeah we will have the Sabre and Fw at Legends. Same place as usual, in Hangar 2 with The Fighter Collection.

Sabre is penciled in for a July release and Fw around August. We are also looking to release Hawk in July (Legal stuff pending)

I will also have some things from the P-40F and the Bearcat to show, I will have the A-4C in the sim (hopefully) for people to come and have a look at, worst case I will have the model for people to come have a nose around.

Pete

Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Post by Wissam24 »

Also hopefully the MiG-21bis in July.

Hopefully.
Twitter: @samwise24 | Flickr: samwise24 | Shamelessly copying LN Strike Eagle's avatar ideas since 2016

boff180
UKAR Staff

Post by boff180 »

It would be nice in the next DCS update if they would fix the AI F-16C model.... the targetting pod problem is getting on my nerves.... and it has been present for atleast three updates.

Agg
UKAR Staff

Post by Agg »

I dont understand why they have'nt made a new F-16 model yet, the one we have now is from the Lock-On days, and in my opinion an F-16 should be higher up on the "to do"-list than various ground units and drones.

On another note, the Dora is available for pre-purchase now, at a 20% discount. Like I said earlier, I think I'll sit this one out, but those who are interested should run over to the ED webstore ;)

Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Post by Wissam24 »

Quite a few of their models need updating to be honest - have you seen the quality of the Bear? It's hideous.

Agg
UKAR Staff

Post by Agg »

That's true, Im keeping my fingers crossed that once EDGE get released they'll be able to update some of the older models.

Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Post by Wissam24 »

Fw-190 released on the 5th of August, hopefully EDGE will be released at around the same time.