Advice sought from aviation modelling enthusiasts.

Modelling advice and photos of your latest creations
Flyingfishhead

Advice sought from aviation modelling enthusiasts.

Post by Flyingfishhead »

Hi all. Not a modeller. First time poster here looking for a little advice from you all.

A friend's dad is in the process of building a model Lancaster (1/72 scale) from sheet copper. He is building it with the aim of auctioning it off to raise money to donate to ongoing efforts to get East Kirkby Aviation Heritage Centre's Lancaster, "Just Jane" back to airworthy condition. In order to help him increase his chances of raising as much money as possible I thought I'd reach out to you guys for advice on the best ways/places to publicise what he's doing in order to attract attention from the right people.

Any suggestions?

I've got some photos of the work in progress but can't figure out how to post them here. Anyone got an idiot's guide?

Thanks in advance for any help any of you can offer.

speedbird2639

Re: Advice sought from aviation modelling enthusiasts.

Post by speedbird2639 »

http://www.lincsaviation.co.uk/ would seem to be a good place to start and get them to include it in their fund raising publicity. There are also plenty of Facebook groups etc who you could post on and get people to spread the word.

Flyingfishhead

Post by Flyingfishhead »

Very many thanks for your response, speedbird2639.

Big Eric

Post by Big Eric »

......and here's how to post your photos on the forum :- viewtopic.php?f=27&t=47