Dorset Police ASU @ Dorchester Rugby Club

Photos of light aircraft, gliders, helicopters and anything that isn't commercial
Phil Standfield

Dorset Police ASU @ Dorchester Rugby Club

Post by Phil Standfield »

HI, I was lucky to catch the Dorset Police helo in at the Rugby Club this morning. It brought in a casulty to be transfered to an ambulance to go to the Hospital. Normally it's the Coastguard Helo that uses the Rugby Club and the Dorset & Somerset Helo goes straight to the Hospital so both must have been busy somewhere else.
Still did not get the pictures i was after so will have to wait for another chance
Can not find out yet what the injury to the casulty was but hope they recover
Stan
Hope these maybe of interest to someone. Comments & Criticism welcome
Thanks for looking
Stan

gary1701

Re: Dorset Police ASU @ Dorchester Rugby Club

Post by gary1701 »

Nice pics of a smart looking helo. I imagine it will lose the Dorset logos and be remarked for the National Police Air Service soon now that the Police helo's are no longer assigned to county forces. My local Suffolk EC.135 has recently lost the 'Suffolk' logo and gained a NPAS crest.

Gary
Last edited by gary1701 on Sun 04 Aug 2013, 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
My photo website

My name's Wild Bill Kelso, and don't you forget it! - John Belushi, 1941.

colper

Post by colper »

Nice catch Stan,like the first one

Colin

jonny7

Post by jonny7 »

Opening shot is a catch.. :up:
Don't say something crass, to hide your envy. Just give credit, when its applicable...

Phil Standfield

Post by Phil Standfield »

Thanks for your comments. First one was nearly how i wanted it but using a 550 body it buffered out just after i took that picture by the time i could take more he had turned too far. Still nice to see it in Dorset Police markings but yes your right it will soon be in NPAS markings. What i was wondering though is at the moment there are a number of types in use around the country, when it all goes to NPAS will they then look to standardize them into one type
Stan