Lelystad Airport, Holland

Photos of light aircraft, gliders, helicopters and anything that isn't commercial
Disaster Area

Lelystad Airport, Holland

Post by Disaster Area »

During a recent visit to Holland I paid a visit to the excellent airport at Lelystad.

Airside access was given at this very busy airfield and numerous aircraft were seen and photographed.
There is also a superb museum on the airfield and well worth paying a visit to if you're in the area.

This is my last contribution to this site and I'm only really posting this photo as an excuse to say good-bye to those members that I have spoken to and got to know on UKAR!

See ya!

Maisie

Re: Lelystad Airport, Holland

Post by Maisie »

A shame your leaving just for getting no comments on one thread(? - happens loads to me :lol: ), I enjoy looking at your photos but normally when I browse UKAR during the day it is just flickering through so I have no time to comment.
6D | 7D | 60D
11-16 f/2.8 | 24-105 IS L | 70-300 IS USM | 50 f/1.4 | 100 f/2.8 | 400 f/5.6

FastJetsBest

Post by FastJetsBest »

Great shot, shame your leaving. I always try to comment on your pictures in the GA thread. Always great well taken pictures.

Ledhead27
UKAR Staff
Location: Inverness (and occasionally 20,000ft - if the aircraft can make it that high)

Post by Ledhead27 »

Shame to see you go, wish you all the best and happy hunting for the rest of the year. Where else will you be posting now so we can continue seeing your images? :smile:
"PostMan, FuelMan, SpamCan, NoPlan, CivviMan, Dan"

UKAR Party Plane Captain

4 out of 5 baguettes

Clint

Post by Clint »

Pity you're going !!!

clint. :sad:

Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Have to agree. Way back in the day (when I had a different name!) I really enjoyed the regular postings from Compton Abbas, Bournemouth and elsewhere.