Wildcats new Look

Photos of light aircraft, gliders, helicopters and anything that isn't commercial
jonny7

Wildcats new Look

Post by jonny7 »

On Friday just gone, I was lucky enough to catch the ,Wildcats Aerobatic :smile: team at Old Buckenham. Sporting a new logo on the nose of each aircraft, the designers from
https://twitter.com/peels4u?original_re ... 7308322816 were also in attendance and one of the lads Paulo ,got a spin with Willie Cruikshank...With the designs having only been applied within the hour of my shots,i think it was one of my firsts for a while... :smile:

Image11Pitts s2b-G-ZIII/G-DIII/Old Buckenham/Wildcats Aerobatics Team... 2 by John Bilcliffe, on Flickr

Imageob8 by John Bilcliffe, on Flickr

ImageIPitts s2b-G-ZIII/G-DIII/Old Buckenham/Wildcats Aerobatics Team... MG_7159 by John Bilcliffe, on Flickr

ImagePitts s2b-G-ZIII/G-DIII/Old Buckenham/Wildcats Aerobatics Team... by John Bilcliffe, on Flickr

ImagePitts s2b-G-ZIII/G-DIII/Old Buckenham/Wildcats Aerobatics Team... by John Bilcliffe, on Flickr

ImageIMG_7200 by John Bilcliffe, on Flickr

ImageIMG_7277 by John Bilcliffe, on Flickr

Last edited by jonny7 on Sun 24 May 2015, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't say something crass, to hide your envy. Just give credit, when its applicable...

colper

Re: Wildcats new Look

Post by colper »

Great set Johnny,like the colour scheme on the two Pitts.

Colin

jonny7

Post by jonny7 »

Cheers Colin, they are something to watch out for :smile: ,they do a good display.. :up:
Don't say something crass, to hide your envy. Just give credit, when its applicable...

FastJetsBest

Post by FastJetsBest »

Agree with above like the colour scheme, hopefully get to see them sometime this year.

jonny7

Post by jonny7 »

Cheers FJB,I hope you get to see them, they are a good act. :smile: I missed this one out and I think it shows the scheme to its best..cheers... :up:

ImageIMG_7173 by John Bilcliffe, on Flickr