Air race

Photos of light aircraft, gliders, helicopters and anything that isn't commercial
jonny7

Air race

Post by jonny7 »

Just a couple of shots, taken last week-end, at Beccles.The small flying club Rainair, hosted the event. More pictures added if anyone's interested.
The line up was headed up by a nice Marchetti 260 in Berkino Faso Air Arms markings, and the winning pair in their RV6,winning the air race...

Image184 by John Bilcliffe, on Flickr

Image183 by John Bilcliffe, on Flickr
Don't say something crass, to hide your envy. Just give credit, when its applicable...

King Cobra

Re: Air race

Post by King Cobra »

I do like that Burkina Faso SM260. Thanks for sharing.

jonny7

Post by jonny7 »

Glad you liked it King Cobra, a few more shots of it for you. Sadly, in the landing phase, the sun was blocked by them ****ing clouds :shock: and darkness was cast again.(Why does it always hide at events and shows :sad: )...cheers anyway mate...

Image21 by John Bilcliffe, on Flickr

Image25 by John Bilcliffe, on Flickr

Image23 by John Bilcliffe, on Flickr
Don't say something crass, to hide your envy. Just give credit, when its applicable...

MattV

Post by MattV »

nice catch with the little Marchetti 260 :yahoo: :up:

Matt

jonny7

Post by jonny7 »

It was pretty sunny when I went there, but landed in that typically grey light, that's affecting a lot of the area sometimes.... :smile: :lol:

MattV

Post by MattV »

jonny7 wrote:It was pretty sunny when I went there, but landed in that typically grey light, that's affecting a lot of the area sometimes.... :smile: :lol:
Been some very grey days lately :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Matt :cool: