Royal Navy International Air Day 2019

Re: Royal Navy International Air Day 2019

Postby Jakesplanes on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 12:32 pm

I’ve already got everything crossed for the Spanish Matador, words can’t express how happy I would be to see a Harrier in Yeovilton skies again. Let’s get the F35 down aswell and get a flypast together. I’d lose my stuff.
IG profile "jakesplanes"
Jakesplanes

Postby capercaillie on Thu 14 Mar 2019, 1:15 pm

Andyperkins wrote:Show to open with the debut of the Wessex HU5

Nah, they've had those many times before. :whistle:
"The surrogate voice of st24"
capercaillie

Postby G-CVIX on Tue 19 Mar 2019, 4:24 pm

It would appear that the photographer's seats in the Lynx enclosure have now sold out. Personally, I think that limiting these spaces is an error. £75 is hard to justify for a single day when you get 6 days for £210 at RIAT, but the onsite parking was great and I would have liked to use that again. I feel that I purchased my ticket much later in the season last year, when a lot more about participants was known.
G-CVIX

Postby frank on Thu 21 Mar 2019, 5:32 pm

Strikemaster x 2 - Strikemaster Display (Flying)

:clap:
frank

Postby Abbo46 on Mon 25 Mar 2019, 4:41 pm

RAF Typhoon, Tucano, BBMF & Reds confirmed. :up:
Abbo46

Postby frank on Mon 25 Mar 2019, 5:22 pm

G-CVIX wrote:It would appear that the photographer's seats in the Lynx enclosure have now sold out. Personally, I think that limiting these spaces is an error. £75 is hard to justify for a single day when you get 6 days for £210 at RIAT, but the onsite parking was great and I would have liked to use that again. I feel that I purchased my ticket much later in the season last year, when a lot more about participants was known.

It is bonkers - it means you cant use a telephoto lens in the rest of the grandstand. :dizzy:
frank

Previous

Return to RNAS Yeovilton & Culdrose Air Days