Arrivals day tickets on sale

Re: Arrivals day tickets on sale

Postby Del on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 5:20 pm

Luke28 wrote:Anybody brought these via the website? Doesn't seem to be an option currently.

I bought mine last week - it's not very obvious how to find them on the website though, is that the problem ?
Del

Postby Luke28 on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 5:27 pm

I've clicked on the link that says 'Arrival day tickets book now' but then it sends me to a page were by I can only select Air Day tickets or Lynx Enclosure tickets for the Saturday. Its very confusing.
Luke28

Postby Del on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 5:34 pm

Luke28 wrote:I've clicked on the link that says 'Arrival day tickets book now' but then it sends me to a page were by I can only select Air Day tickets or Lynx Enclosure tickets for the Saturday. Its very confusing.

Yes, it is confusing, took me a while. On that page, click on the £28 button, it takes you to step 2. Click SKIP. On the next step (3), leave the number of tickets at 0 and on the right hand side click blue button EXTRAS. It starts with the brochure, but there are 5 dots at the bottom. The second from the left is the one for arrivals day tickets (it may auto scroll to it if you don't select it). Then pick your number of tickets.

Good luck
Del

Postby Luke28 on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 5:43 pm

Aaaaaagh all sorted, awesome.

Thank you mate!
Luke28

Postby Del on Tue 11 Jun 2019, 5:45 pm

You're welcome.
Del

Previous