Buying tickets

Buying tickets

Postby davidjones533 on Wed 06 May 2015, 11:38 am

Last edited by davidjones533 on Sun 22 Jul 2018, 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
davidjones533

Re: Buying tickets

Postby shaggy101 on Wed 06 May 2015, 11:44 am

davidjones533 wrote:I've tried for a number of days to purchase tickets for this show via the website - without success. When I click the "Book now" link on the Yeovilton Air Day website I am taken through to a Ticket Zone website. There is a big banner at the top which states "You have minutes left to finish this page". None of the buttons in "Step 1: Choose an event" work. I have tried in both Safari and Chrome on my Macbook, and Chrome and IE on a Windows PC. I even tried on my phone. Same result.

Has anyone else had any success? Is this a sign that I should just go to Legends?!

Glad it's not just me, I'm having the same problem
Dan,
shaggy101

Postby trebleone on Wed 06 May 2015, 12:17 pm

I booked my tickets when they first went on sale ....... however I just had a look and can see there's a problem ... strangely, the Culdrose ticket booking link takes me to the Yeovilton booking page, which leads me to think it may be due to something stuck in the browser cache ... or cookies.

Perhaps try clearing your browser cache (and maybe cookies) and see if the problem persists?
trebleone
UKAR Supporter

Postby ipso on Wed 06 May 2015, 12:44 pm

Have you tried buying direct through the ticketzone website? Seems to work for me that way. Might come up with duplicate session but, just click the start again link.
http://www.ticketzone.co.uk/
ipso

Postby davidjones533 on Wed 06 May 2015, 1:14 pm

Last edited by davidjones533 on Sun 22 Jul 2018, 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
davidjones533

Postby IgnatiusJReilly on Wed 06 May 2015, 4:04 pm

I think that they've extended the grandstand due to demand, so I wouldn't worry too much that the original diagram hasn't been updated to reflect the extra seats.
Eccentric, idealistic, and creative, sometimes to the point of delusion..
IgnatiusJReilly

Postby VLAD on Wed 06 May 2015, 5:13 pm

Folks,

Sorry for the inconvenience, our ticket agents have been refreshing their website recently and inevitably there are some teething problems. In the meantime, please go to www.ticketzone.co.uk or give them a call on 0330 100 3656 to place your orders.

Many thanks

VLAD
VLAD

Return to RNAS Yeovilton & Culdrose Air Days