Air Day Tickets for Overseas Visitors

Air Day Tickets for Overseas Visitors

Postby sylvancatharsis on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:06 pm

So, on the "Terms and Conditions" section of the ticketing website it says they are unable to dispatch tickets to customers whose registered billing address is outside the UK. Am I overlooking something here, or am I really screwed if I turn up on the day and they've sold out of advance tickets (which, from their social media postings, it sounds like they expect to)? 'Cause that would suck...
This user is not a U.S. secret agent attempting to infiltrate UKAR.
sylvancatharsis

Re: Air Day Tickets for Overseas Visitors

Postby ipso on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:25 pm

Not sure if this is any help.
BOOK ON-LINE NOW OR CALL THE AIR DAY TICKET HOTLINE 0330 100 3656 (for callers outside of the UK please call +44 1271 335 701)

Also this.
Customers who book from outside of the UK will need to contact us for information regarding ticket dispatch. As a general rule tickets for seated events will be posted and general admission tickets will be held for collection at the event.
Please note: These tickets will not be allocated to you until you have completed the full booking process and been given your 7 digit reference number.
ipso

Postby THUNDERFACTORY on Wed 24 Jun 2015, 3:18 am

I'm coming from the US and received my tickets weeks ago so I wouldn't worry about it. I've had a little change in travel plans with my son who took up a summer job so I actually have a spare grandstand seat. If interested PM me.
****** 1970 - 2006 ******
TOMCATS FOREVER, BABY!
THUNDERFACTORY

Postby kstater94 on Wed 24 Jun 2015, 2:30 pm

I likewise am traveling from the U.S. to attend the show and didn't have any issues. I did send an email to the organizers to make clear things up as I thought the same thing. They said it would be no problem (and it wasn't).

I currently have ticket in hand and am looking forward to the show!

Cheers!

John
Coming to you from Wichita, Kansas... USA
kstater94

Postby Theo on Wed 24 Jun 2015, 6:37 pm

I am from Netherlands and ordered without any problems tickets for the photocall and airday. Within 4 days they were delivered.
I agree that the information on the formal website is confusing.
Kind regards
Theo Bloemendal
Theo

Return to RNAS Yeovilton & Culdrose Air Days