Air Day Tickets for Overseas Visitors

Air Day Tickets for Overseas Visitors

Postby sylvancatharsis on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:06 pm

So, on the "Terms and Conditions" section of the ticketing website it says they are unable to dispatch tickets to customers whose registered billing address is outside the UK. Am I overlooking something here, or am I really screwed if I turn up on the day and they've sold out of advance tickets (which, from their social media postings, it sounds like they expect to)? 'Cause that would suck...
I like my food the way I like my friends:
Genetically Modified.
sylvancatharsis

Re: Air Day Tickets for Overseas Visitors

Postby ipso on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 10:25 pm

Not sure if this is any help.
BOOK ON-LINE NOW OR CALL THE AIR DAY TICKET HOTLINE 0330 100 3656 (for callers outside of the UK please call +44 1271 335 701)

Also this.
Customers who book from outside of the UK will need to contact us for information regarding ticket dispatch. As a general rule tickets for seated events will be posted and general admission tickets will be held for collection at the event.
Please note: These tickets will not be allocated to you until you have completed the full booking process and been given your 7 digit reference number.
ipso

Postby THUNDERFACTORY on Wed 24 Jun 2015, 3:18 am

I'm coming from the US and received my tickets weeks ago so I wouldn't worry about it. I've had a little change in travel plans with my son who took up a summer job so I actually have a spare grandstand seat. If interested PM me.
****** 1970 - 2006 ******
TOMCATS FOREVER, BABY!
THUNDERFACTORY

Postby kstater94 on Wed 24 Jun 2015, 2:30 pm

I likewise am traveling from the U.S. to attend the show and didn't have any issues. I did send an email to the organizers to make clear things up as I thought the same thing. They said it would be no problem (and it wasn't).

I currently have ticket in hand and am looking forward to the show!

Cheers!

John
Coming to you from Wichita, Kansas... USA
kstater94

Postby Theo on Wed 24 Jun 2015, 6:37 pm

I am from Netherlands and ordered without any problems tickets for the photocall and airday. Within 4 days they were delivered.
I agree that the information on the formal website is confusing.
Kind regards
Theo Bloemendal
Theo

Return to RNAS Yeovilton & Culdrose Air Days