Military Pageant 2 - 02/08/09

Discussion forum for all things Shuttleworth
Rob Leigh

Re: Military Pageant 2 - 02/08/09

Post by Rob Leigh »

Here's an extra treat for those who visit Old Warden tomorrow, Peter Vacher's Hurricane will be arriving at approximately 09:00

Rick

Post by Rick »

Thought it was a superb show at Shuttleworth yesterday, one of the best I've been to for years.
Great line up to start with but add Peter Teichman and his Spitfire XI and Peter Vachers Hurricane as two unadvertised extras :topbombing:

Even the weather behaved.The light for the Edwardians was perfect after they were delayed for an hour to let the breeze die down.

Nice one Old Warden :clap:

Rick
Slackers of the World unite !
Tomorrow.

EMarsh

Post by EMarsh »

Would anyone mind posting the final flying programme in display order? Any details on who flew what out of the Collection aircraft would also be appreciated (my brother keeps a log of these things - a new type of spotter?).

Thanks!
Elliott

Rob Leigh

Post by Rob Leigh »

Here's the original flight order, there was at least one swap of slots but you'll see that from the timing of your photos.

EMarsh

Post by EMarsh »

Thanks Rob, much appreciated. No photos I'm afraid - it was the one OW show I couldn't make. Quite gutted looking at the photo threads! :sad:

GliderGuider

Post by GliderGuider »

An excellent show. I didn't stay around for the Edwarian's but I thought the display by the two Hurricane's was just wonderful. And top marks to Peter Teichman I now have 30 top side pass shots to select 1 from.

StevenH

Post by StevenH »

GliderGuider wrote:An excellent show. I didn't stay around for the Edwarian's but I thought the display by the two Hurricane's was just wonderful. And top marks to Peter Teichman I now have 30 top side pass shots to select 1 from.

Blimey, how'd you manage to take that many!