I've made the deadline! Well almost...ish
My plan over the last two weeks was to get this finished in plenty of time, but my daughter didn't like that plan, so I was only able to bits here and there. Then one of the cats ran off with a side door, so had to find that. Two days later I found it
I was going to do Legends today and Wado tomorrow, but I was not going to miss a deadline, so Wado was dropped and i'll do Legends tomorrow.
I found out today that as long as my wife is around, and i'm left to get on with it, I can still do a lot of modelling in a day. This morning i'd got the white and orange on, but I wasn't happy with the orange, so I mixed another batch and applied a few more coats. Then I completely forgot to take a picture until i'd applied the tiger stripes! I couldn't find any staws small enough, so the exhaust were made from the tip of a pipette.
Some of the stripes have to be applied by hand due to the scale. I knocked off the horizontal stabilizer when attaching the tail rotor, and that was a bugger to fit back on and keep horizontal. As mentione in my previous post, the main rotor isn't going together well at all. It still hasn't set, so for my gallery shots, pleae forgive the finger holding it level. Hopefully itll dry hard one day.
Anyway here it is finished. I'll put other shots in the gallery.
Oh and I wont be building anything this small again! Never, never, never!