MAKS 2019 Roll Call

Re: MAKS 2019 Roll Call

Postby Go4Long on Sun 21 Apr 2019, 4:55 pm

D90Man wrote:All reasonable except the Chinese I would suggest.

Leon

I was basing that on this quote from their news section:

People’s Republic of China will take part in the XIV International Aviation and Space Salon as a partner country. MAKS-2019 will be the first airshow held in a new format.

Confirmation of their participation as a partner country is expressed with in the official letter from Miao Wei – minister of Industry and Informatization of the People’s Republic of China – to Denis Manturov – minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.“We have recently received a written confirmation from my colleague–Mr. Miao Wei, minister of industry and informatization of China. Adelegation from China is planned to arrive in order to review the terms of the Airshow”–said Mr. Manturov in regards to China’s decision.

The delegation from the PRC Ministry of industry and informatization is expected to arrive shortly in Moscow for a series of meetings with the Ministry of industry and trade of Russia regarding the preparations to the airshow.
Go4Long

Postby Go4Long on Sat 27 Apr 2019, 4:31 am

According to the Minister, over 350 companies have confirmed their participation in MAKS-2019, including almost all the leading Russian enterprises of the aerospace industry. There are also applications from companies from 20 countries, not counting the participants of the business program. Exhibit spaces have been booked for national expositions of France, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Canada, and Belgium. Work is underway to form national expositions of the Republic of Belarus and the Islamic Republic of Iran.

Alexander Levin, CEO of Aviasalon JSC, made a report on preparations to the MAKS-2019. He noted the positive dynamics in a number of indicators, which allows us to hope that the level of 2017 will be maintained and exceeded. “The analysis of applications submitted at this time shows, at a minimum, the preservation of the level of 2017 by the number of exhibitors and the rented exhibition space, namely, at least 42 thousand square meters. The number of visitors we expect is at least half a million people”, - he said, adding that the work on the formation of the exposition is in the active phase, more than 85% of the exhibition space has been reserved.

For the first time the airshow will host a newly formed special “Made in Russia” section that will unite in a separate pavilion various expositions of enterprises from Tatarstan Republic, Ulyanovsk, Samara, Nizhny Novgorod, Perm and Smolensk regions. The focus of the section will be on products and services of supplier companies of 2-4 levels. Another innovation will be a Cargo Village project with the participation of the An-124 and Il-76 aircraft of the Volga-Dnepr Group of Companies. This site will demonstrate unique opportunities for the development of the export of air freight services.

Source:
https://www.aviasalon.com/en/news/news-646/
Go4Long

Postby D90Man on Sun 28 Apr 2019, 11:05 pm

I stand corrected - there was very little in the way of actual foreign airframes when I was there in 2017...if I recall, apart from some smaller stuff, the only thing was an Airbus A350 which left after 2 days...there's a list from 2017 here https://forum.scramble.nl/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=133390&p=879975&hilit=MAKS#p879975
"Sharpness is in the eye of the holder"
More at http://www.planephotos.org.uk
D90Man

Postby Go4Long on Sun 28 Apr 2019, 11:13 pm

I don’t assert that the aircraft will attend. Still very much a question.
Go4Long

Previous

Return to Worldwide Events