The Blades

The Red Arrows

The Tigers

All comments are welcome. Some pictures from RAF Museum Cosford next. :smile:

Orange Arm Waver

Re: Looking back at 2008

Post by Orange Arm Waver »

Just a small thing,
Your DH Rapides aren't. They are DH84 Dragon (G-ECAN) and DH90 Dragonfly (G-AEDU) :wink:
You can't beat a good bit of well crafted wood & fabric
www.vintageaircraftclub.org.uk

Chris Procter

Post by Chris Procter »

Can I say that in 15 years of being an Internet user - I have never seen as many pictures posted by a single individual in one thread
you have more pics posted here than most folk have got on there hard drive :grin:

so getting any kind of response for so many pics is asking for your thread to be ignored - the best advice is look at other threads and see how the others edit there pics etc

but I have got to say I am totally overwhelmed with the sheer amount you have posted
cheers Chris

Lomcevak26

Post by Lomcevak26 »

Have to agree with Dan that selecting your best few images would be more effective than posting up so many. That said, there's one or two that I quite like in there, the Reds running in from crowd-rear at Eastbourne most of all. Selective cropping would help many - taking the Reds shot, for example, cropping the formation tighter (but keeping that nice sun and a little of the ground to contextualise it) would turn a nice shot into a great shot (in my opinion, anyway!).

Also agree with the previous comment of having a good look around the other photo posts and picking up what you can in terms of editing. I can't claim to be anywhere near the standard of some on here, but with so many new photo posts appearing all the time, you can pick up a hell of a lot.

whitus1

Post by whitus1 »

i like the swift glider picture and the k21 nice to see gliders :smile: :topbombing:
keep flying

itfcscott
UKAR Staff

Post by itfcscott »

Lomcevak26, Chris Procter and DanO1978:

I was thinking along the same lines myself, with cutting down on images, so i will put one more post of the best shots from the rest of my 2008 aviation year. This is a new laptop that I am using and i have just discovered another photo editing program that i have. :smile:

Orange Arm Waver:

Thank you, i made of a mistake there :oops: and i shall change that straight away. :smile:

whitus1:

I am glad you like them, i have to say i do like the glider shots myself. :smile: