Afternoon all, below are a selection of my shots from the this years Royal International Air Tattoo, taken from Wednesday through to Saturday and what a week it was.
1) A400M arriving in the Thursday sunshine.
2) Feel the heat!
3) Punter: "Are some of the specs still classified?" B-2 Pilot: "Well, you can find most of it on Google..."
4) Osprey landing on Wednesday morning.
5) Al Fursan.
6) Super Hornet arriving in the rain.
7) A nice line up of Falcons.
8) The Rafale, my favourite fast jet display.
9) All the way from Japan.
10) And finally, the Black Eagles.
Some more shots are available on my Flickr, thanks for looking - comments and CC welcome as always.