Low down on Breighton

Airshow Photography from the UK and around the world
stevejb

Low down on Breighton

Post by stevejb »

It was the last of 2008's 'at home' at Breighton this afternoon, and after the rest of this year I didn't hold out much hope. However for once the sun shone for much of the afternoon, and we didn't get any rain, although there was a lot of water on the airfield.
To begin with I took a few low level shots on the 'point and shoot', so apologies that the quality isn't great.

Still some water around

There was a massed flypast of seven helicopters, including these two. The last thread I had on the old forum featured a number of yellow aircraft and helicopters - can't seem to get away from them!!

Comments and criticisms welcome.

Steve

ChrisG

Re: Low down on Breighton

Post by ChrisG »

Nice shots, totally forgot about Breighton today. More shots would be most welcome. :smile:

KarlADrage

Post by KarlADrage »

Some nice images Steve, but they look very heavily compressed. Lots of JPEG artefacts around the edges and areas of detail.

davski

Post by davski »

After the helicopter flypast the BBMF performed a number of passes in the Mk IX Spitfire followed by a mass flypast of fixed wing aircraft. All of this was to salute Brian Brown, our airfield manager, who died tragically at Shoreham last September.