Danielle Wingwalker

Danielle Wingwalker

Postby Chucky on Mon 25 Jul 2016, 6:10 pm

You probably heard about Danielle Wingwalker based in Switzerland. I got the opportunity to take some pictures of them in June. I just can say that seeing Danielle Hughes walking on the wing a few meters from our plane was very very impressive ! Bravo Danielle :clap:

ImageREY_8620 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
ImageREY_8622 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
ImageREY_8658 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
ImageREY_8718 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
ImageREY_8778 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
ImageREY_8801 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
ImageREY_8877 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
ImageREY_8868 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
ImageREY_8928 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
ImageREY_8962 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr

Thanks for looking
Chucky

Re: Danielle Wingwalker

Postby Dan O'Hagan on Mon 25 Jul 2016, 6:16 pm

I had no idea she'd left the Breitling team.

Nice images.
Dan O'Hagan

Postby tankbuster on Mon 25 Jul 2016, 7:38 pm

just beautiful
Trevor C
recent and not so recent pictures here https://trevorc28a.wixsite.com/trevspics
tankbuster

Postby Agg on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 9:51 am

Very nice! :)
Agg
UKAR Staff

Postby wv383 on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 5:41 pm

Brilliant! I was wondering when there would be some really good air to air shots of Danielle in her new venture.

For those who don't know, Danielle left the Breitling Wingwalkers last year and moved to Switzerland to be with her partner, Emiliano del Buono who is a renowned aerobatic pilot and CEO of 46 Aviation at Sion Airport. She had been wanting to develop her wingwalking for some time to include between the wing as well as on the wing and this has given her the opportunity to do that. 2016 is her first season solo having been with Aerosuperbatics for 9 years. Her first show was in Denmark and she already has bookings this year in eight European countries. She is hoping at some stage to get some bookings for UK shows. This weekend she is displaying at the seafront airshow at Torre Del Mar in southern Spain. A bit of a celebratory weekend for her as she and Emiliano recently became engaged.
wv383

Postby capercaillie on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 5:55 pm

wv383 wrote: She had been wanting to develop her wingwalking for some time to include between the wing as well as on the wing and this has given her the opportunity to do that. 2016 is her first season solo.

I hope that isn't TCT solo :shock: :hide: Who's flying the plane? :ghost: Oh silly me, another pilot :grin:

Some very nice pictures btw. :up: :heyhey:
"The surrogate voice of st24"
capercaillie

Postby wv383 on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 6:11 pm

capercaillie wrote:
wv383 wrote: She had been wanting to develop her wingwalking for some time to include between the wing as well as on the wing and this has given her the opportunity to do that. 2016 is her first season solo.

I hope that isn't TCT solo :shock: :hide: Who's flying the plane? :ghost: Oh silly me, another pilot :grin:

Some very nice pictures btw. :up: :heyhey:

By solo I meant on her own and not part of a wingwalking team! Perhaps that wasn't clear!
wv383

Postby sylvancatharsis on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 6:36 pm

Superb images!
This user is not a U.S. secret agent attempting to infiltrate UKAR.
sylvancatharsis

Return to Airshow Photos