farnborough Arrivals and validation(awesome Herk)

farnborough Arrivals and validation(awesome Herk)

Postby effects on Wed 11 Jul 2018, 9:19 pm

first up from the back garden
on to pegasus

one from the garden again
back to pegasus

this was fantastic

Sony DSC-HX400V (Sony DSC-HX300 and DSC-H2 retired)
effects

Re: farnborough Arrivals and validation(awesome Herk)

Postby Rampvan on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 5:31 pm

Great shots, wish I lived in your house! :smile: can I ask where were the others taken from? I see you mention Pegasus, I assume this is like RIATS park and view ? didn't know Farnborough had one if it is, how much is it to get in? and when do they open it up?
Rampvan

Postby effects on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 6:52 pm

It is like RIATs park and view except its free, very relaxed and available throughout the show.
effects

Postby privatepile on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 8:48 pm

Nice shots , you should rent out your garden :biggrin: do you know if any tickets are available for the Pegasus park and view ?
privatepile

Postby effects on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 9:31 pm

You have to apply to be a member of Pegasus well before the show.
effects

Postby SPA on Thu 12 Jul 2018, 11:36 pm

Rampvan wrote:Great shots, wish I lived in your house! :smile: can I ask where were the others taken from? I see you mention Pegasus, I assume this is like RIATS park and view ? didn't know Farnborough had one if it is, how much is it to get in? and when do they open it up?

rampvan you posted a report from farnborough on 23/6 from the pegasus enclosure, you stated it and i can see the pictures are clearly from there.
( airline commercial forum on UKAR)
here you imply you dont know where it is. I'm somewhat puzzled? if no reply can anyone else solve the mystery?!
SPA

Postby Rampvan on Fri 13 Jul 2018, 4:04 am

SPA wrote:
Rampvan wrote:Great shots, wish I lived in your house! :smile: can I ask where were the others taken from? I see you mention Pegasus, I assume this is like RIATS park and view ? didn't know Farnborough had one if it is, how much is it to get in? and when do they open it up?

;-)

rampvan you posted a report from farnborough on 23/6 from the pegasus enclosure, you stated it and i can see the pictures are clearly from there.
( airline commercial forum on UKAR)
here you imply you dont know where it is. I'm somewhat puzzled? if no reply can anyone else solve the mystery?!
Rampvan

Return to Airshow Photos