East Fortune Airshow 2018

Airshow Photography from the UK and around the world
dconnery1966

East Fortune Airshow 2018

Post by dconnery1966 »

A mixed bag for me yesterday with cancellations weather and wrong settings on a couple of aircraft anyway here Is some shots :biggrin:
ImageRAF TYPHOON ZK318 by DOUGLAS CONNERY, on Flickr
ImageUSAF P-51 MUSTANG by DOUGLAS CONNERY, on Flickr
ImageMIKOYAN MIG-15 18 by DOUGLAS CONNERY, on Flickr
ImageTHE RED ARROWS by DOUGLAS CONNERY, on Flickr
ImageRED ARROWS by DOUGLAS CONNERY, on Flickr
Dougie :biggrin:

r6pilot

Re: East Fortune Airshow 2018

Post by r6pilot »

Hi Douglas nice shots pal wish I had made it down now weather beat me on bypass on motorcycle :clap:

LN Strike Eagle
UKAR Staff

Post by LN Strike Eagle »

Hell of a trip for Peter Teichman in his Mustang. About four hours there and back with a fuel stop on his way home, dodging thunderstorms and in very strong winds. He probably had the longest transit of anyone due at the show and he still made it despite others dropping off the list for various reasons. :clap:

This is why the airshow scene will miss him.
"You really are an oafish philistine at times!"

vandal

Post by vandal »

LN Strike Eagle wrote:Hell of a trip for Peter Teichman in his Mustang. About four hours there and back with a fuel stop on his way home, dodging thunderstorms and in very strong winds. He probably had the longest transit of anyone due at the show and he still made it despite others dropping off the list for various reasons. :clap:

He certainly flew a very 'enthusiastic' display. I really should have taken photo's but I just stood and watched.

Mr dconnery - nice pics. Thought early on we'd have got plenty vapour from Typhoon given the conditions. Mind you, if the cloud had have been as it was during the Reds, Typhoon would not have been visible for much of it's routine. :grin:

dconnery1966

Post by dconnery1966 »

r6pilot wrote:Hi Douglas nice shots pal wish I had made it down now weather beat me on bypass on motorcycle :clap:

Thanks r6pilot :biggrin:
vandal wrote:
LN Strike Eagle wrote:Hell of a trip for Peter Teichman in his Mustang. About four hours there and back with a fuel stop on his way home, dodging thunderstorms and in very strong winds. He probably had the longest transit of anyone due at the show and he still made it despite others dropping off the list for various reasons. :clap:

He certainly flew a very 'enthusiastic' display. I really should have taken photo's but I just stood and watched.

Mr dconnery - nice pics. Thought early on we'd have got plenty vapour from Typhoon given the conditions. Mind you, if the cloud had have been as it was during the Reds, Typhoon would not have been visible for much of it's routine. :grin:

Thanks vandal yeah the Mustang flying was awesome I must admit star of the show for me :clap:

Spiny Norman

Post by Spiny Norman »

Not bad at all! Those crisp Typhoons are lovely. Mine look as thought they were photographed through a pair of scratchy tights.

Thought the Bronco was well-flown too. Always a popular performer.

dconnery1966

Post by dconnery1966 »

Spiny Norman wrote:Not bad at all! Those crisp Typhoons are lovely. Mine look as thought they were photographed through a pair of scratchy tights.

Thought the Bronco was well-flown too. Always a popular performer.

:lol: :lol: Cheers Spiny Norman :up: