Radom Airshow 2018

Airshow Photography from the UK and around the world
Macc

Radom Airshow 2018

Post by Macc »

First show in a year, different and similar to Sanicole in many ways. The hype was huge and before the show it did seem like the wheels were coming off with unfortunate timings and poor weather forecasts. The weekend was quite similar and it just seemed like one of those events where you just had to enjoy what you could get. The arrival of the Ukrainians on the Friday alone was worth it!

First time in Poland, had a few days in Warsaw and catching up with some good fellas. It ended up being a great trip, I'll be back and hopefully I'll get to experience a proper Radom show!

ImageSurface dwellers by Chris Milne, on Flickr

ImageFrogfoot low pass by Chris Milne, on Flickr

ImageAsian Thunder by Chris Milne, on Flickr

ImageBlue against blue by Chris Milne, on Flickr

ImageCzech Hind by Chris Milne, on Flickr

ImageGerman smashing it by Chris Milne, on Flickr

There will be more once I clean off the million dustspots.

capercaillie

Re: Radom Airshow 2018

Post by capercaillie »

Frogfoot is lovely :drool: , but where on earth have you been with that camera Chris? :shock:

Look forward to more. :up:
"The surrogate voice of st24"

My flickr photos https://www.flickr.com/photos/146673712@N06/

MiG_Eater

Re: Radom Airshow 2018

Post by MiG_Eater »

That first photo is an example of my very favourite type of aviation photo. It really gives a sense of what it must have been like to be there.

There's lots of sharp photos of aircraft filling the frame, and they are great - indeed it's what most of us attempt to achieve - but these more journalistic photo are the ones that will be getting people excited in the 'Golden Oldies' section in 20 years time!

Good work.