Re: Malbork - PLAF - The greatest hits! UPDATED

Re: Malbork - PLAF - The greatest hits! UPDATED

Postby Bartek on Wed 27 Jul 2011, 10:48 pm

Every year PL AF command deploys Krzesiny based F-16 unit to Malbork for Squadron Exchange exercise. MiGs and Viper pilots are flying toghether in mulitiple missions and configurations. This year additionally two Su22s arrived to join COMAO formation. I couldn't miss such opportunity to catch F-16, Fulcrums and Fitters on one airfield. Here is my photo report:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

and bonus - RD33 test:
Image

If you like them - I have some more.

Regards
Bartek
Last edited by Bartek on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Bartek

Re: Malbork - PLAF - The greatest hits!

Postby Hawkkeeper on Wed 27 Jul 2011, 10:51 pm

Image

is this F-16 wearing conformal fuel tanks on it's pper surfaces ? looks weird.
User avatar
Hawkkeeper

Re: Malbork - PLAF - The greatest hits!

Postby RoverDriver on Thu 28 Jul 2011, 3:56 am

m
Last edited by RoverDriver on Sun 08 Jul 2012, 7:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
RoverDriver

Re: Malbork - PLAF - The greatest hits!

Postby andyxh558 on Thu 28 Jul 2011, 7:46 am

What he said! :smile: :smile:
andyxh558

Re: Malbork - PLAF - The greatest hits!

Postby Agg on Thu 28 Jul 2011, 8:39 am

Hawkkeeper wrote:is this F-16 wearing conformal fuel tanks on it's pper surfaces ? looks weird.
It is :)

Great set, Bartek. Is the Polish air force generally positive towards spotters and aviation enthusiasts?
User avatar
Agg
UKAR Staff

Re: Malbork - PLAF - The greatest hits!

Postby Bartek on Thu 28 Jul 2011, 8:42 am

Agg wrote:
Hawkkeeper wrote:is this F-16 wearing conformal fuel tanks on it's pper surfaces ? looks weird.
It is :)

Great set, Bartek. Is the Polish air force generally positive towards spotters and aviation enthusiasts?


Yes it is. Today for example there is a spottersday in Malbork. Twice a year they are preparing a phototour for foreigners...
Thanks!
User avatar
Bartek

Re: Malbork - PLAF - The greatest hits!

Postby Chris IL-76 on Thu 28 Jul 2011, 8:53 am

Love the head on shots. Thanks for sharing

Great photos
Chris
User avatar
Chris IL-76

Re: Malbork - PLAF - The greatest hits!

Postby Hawkkeeper on Thu 28 Jul 2011, 10:42 am

Bartek wrote:
Agg wrote:
Hawkkeeper wrote:is this F-16 wearing conformal fuel tanks on it's pper surfaces ? looks weird.
It is :)

Great set, Bartek. Is the Polish air force generally positive towards spotters and aviation enthusiasts?


Yes it is. Today for example there is a spottersday in Malbork. Twice a year they are preparing a phototour for foreigners...
Thanks!



Thanks Bartek, never seen conformal tanks on a F16 before. great photo's :clap:
User avatar
Hawkkeeper

Re: Malbork - PLAF - The greatest hits!

Postby JohnF on Thu 28 Jul 2011, 7:42 pm

Chris IL-76 wrote:Love the head on shots.


Couldn't agree more.

Stunning head ons, especially the first group of F-16's and the low angle Mig-29. :clap:
JohnF

Re: Malbork - PLAF - The greatest hits!

Postby coanda on Fri 29 Jul 2011, 11:17 pm

Yes, great shots. I do like the Mig-29 in that scheme.
coanda

Re: Malbork - PLAF - The greatest hits!

Postby nigelblake on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 8:06 am

Superb set of images, Frame 4 is my pick for the shot of the week!
User avatar
nigelblake

Re: Malbork - PLAF - The greatest hits! UPDATED

Postby Bartek on Sat 30 Jul 2011, 5:47 pm

Thank you guys for all comments. I hope you don't mind that I add few more:
Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Thank you for watching.
User avatar
Bartek


Return to Modern Military Photos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests