Russian Air Force

Switch to full style
Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
Post a reply

Re: Russian Air Force

Sat 06 Jan 2018, 1:58 pm

Image

Re: Russian Air Force

Sat 10 Feb 2018, 8:14 am

Image

Re: Russian Air Force

Sat 24 Feb 2018, 7:31 pm

Image

Re: Russian Air Force

Tue 27 Mar 2018, 4:49 pm

Image

Re: Russian Air Force

Thu 03 May 2018, 4:21 pm

Image

Image

Re: Russian Air Force

Sun 06 May 2018, 6:45 pm

Image

Re: Russian Air Force

Mon 07 May 2018, 6:50 am

Just stunning... keep them coming!

Re: Russian Air Force

Mon 07 May 2018, 4:21 pm

jp 74 wrote:Just stunning... keep them coming!


Thank you)

Re: Russian Air Force

Mon 14 May 2018, 6:31 pm

Image

Re: Russian Air Force

Fri 18 May 2018, 4:11 pm

Image

Re: Russian Air Force

Sun 27 May 2018, 3:23 pm

How difficult is it to get to these places to spot?

Re: Russian Air Force

Mon 28 May 2018, 6:22 pm

Go4Long wrote:How difficult is it to get to these places to spot?


accreditation of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation

Re: Russian Air Force

Thu 31 May 2018, 5:31 pm

Image

Re: Russian Air Force

Sat 16 Jun 2018, 4:54 pm

Image

Re: Russian Air Force

Sun 17 Jun 2018, 4:05 am

sergeyl wrote:
Go4Long wrote:How difficult is it to get to these places to spot?


accreditation of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation


Soooo...for a Canadian, pretty hard then? lol

Re: Russian Air Force

Mon 18 Jun 2018, 8:01 pm

Go4Long wrote:
sergeyl wrote:
Go4Long wrote:How difficult is it to get to these places to spot?


accreditation of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation


Soooo...for a Canadian, pretty hard then? lol


In August in Ryazan there will be an international stage of the Air Darts-2018, there I think without problems

Re: Russian Air Force

Tue 10 Jul 2018, 5:03 pm

Image

Re: Russian Air Force

Sat 11 Aug 2018, 2:02 pm

Image

Re: Russian Air Force

Wed 22 Aug 2018, 6:43 pm

Image

Re: Russian Air Force

Tue 11 Sep 2018, 6:09 pm

Image
Post a reply