Chinook new livery - Cornish Coast - 29th July

Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
Sam-whitfield-swp

Chinook new livery - Cornish Coast - 29th July

Post by Sam-whitfield-swp »

Few images of the chinook and it's livery holding awaiting entry into RNAS Culdrose. Right place at the right time :thumb:

1. ImageChinook by Sam Whitfield, on Flickr

2. ImageChinook by Sam Whitfield, on Flickr

3. ImageChinook by Sam Whitfield, on Flickr

4. ImageChinook by Sam Whitfield, on Flickr

5. ImageChinook by Sam Whitfield, on Flickr

6. ImageChinook by Sam Whitfield, on Flickr

SPLAT

Re: Chinook new livery - Cornish Coast - 29th July

Post by SPLAT »

Nice catch , especially as you said , right time right place , the Chinook does look smart in colour :clap:

planenuttoo

Post by planenuttoo »

I was lucky to see this Chinook on the second day at Dunsfold, 18(B) Squadron Centenary markings, but my pics are not a patch on yours, well done.

Stagger2

Post by Stagger2 »

Can't take anything away from the shots as they are all superb! I do however question your 'luck', given your Avatar too! Next you'll be saying Nick & Rick just happened to come along the cliff-path at that exact time.
I understand you may be forbidden to divulge the source of your heads-up, but more to the point if that was 'luck', can you give me the winning numbers for Euro-Millions for next Saturday? Excellent set of images you have there. :clap:

tankbuster81
UKAR Supporter

Post by tankbuster81 »

Stunning images,of a colour scheme that has sadly evaded me this year.
Don't bother running, you'll only die tired!!

Sam-whitfield-swp

Post by Sam-whitfield-swp »

Stagger2 wrote:Can't take anything away from the shots as they are all superb! I do however question your 'luck', given your Avatar too! Next you'll be saying Nick & Rick just happened to come along the cliff-path at that exact time.
I understand you may be forbidden to divulge the source of your heads-up, but more to the point if that was 'luck', can you give me the winning numbers for Euro-Millions for next Saturday? Excellent set of images you have there. :clap:

Stagger,
Thanks and glad you like the images. Sometimes things are kept quiet and forbidden yes, and i know what it feels like because it has happened to me many of times. Me and Rick were together all day but that's irrelevant.

I'm not one for blabbing and keep things quiet when i do have things set up. One reason, you got to give some to receive some. That's not always the case from other individuals.

Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Post by Wissam24 »

Same here, I've not seen this scheme at all unfortunately, but these are some wonderful photos with an astonishing backdrop.
Twitter: @samwise24 | Flickr: samwise24 | Shamelessly copying LN Strike Eagle's avatar ideas since 2016

Airwolfhound

Post by Airwolfhound »

A great opportunity with super results :clap:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/24874528@N04/

Agile, mobile and hostile ;-)