RIAT arrival days

RIAT arrival days

Postby Chucky on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 10:04 am

Hi everyone,

As usual I could join a mission over Gloucestershire during the RIAT arrivals ; this time, the weather was a bit tricky and it was hard to find our targets between cloud layers.

1.
ImageREY_9296 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
2.
ImageREY_9309 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
3.
ImageREY_9313 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
4.
ImageREY_9387 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
5.
ImageREY_9349 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
6.
ImageREY_9341 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
7.
ImageREY_9351 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
8.
ImageREY_6174 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
9.
ImageREY_6199 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
10.
ImageREY_6273 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
11.
ImageREY_9178 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
12.
ImageREY_9847 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
13.
ImageREY_6352 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
14.
ImageREY_6363 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
15.
ImageREY_9919 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
16.
ImageREY_9920 by Philippe Rey, sur Flickr
User avatar
Chucky

Re: RIAT arrival days

Postby Raptor25 on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 11:05 am

Top pictures :lmao:
Raptor25

Re: RIAT arrival days

Postby Unknown74 on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 2:19 pm

No.10 must be one of the best spotting spots for Airshow Arrivals - do they come right over your heads?
Unknown74

Re: RIAT arrival days

Postby profile_M on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 2:30 pm

Unknown74 wrote:No.10 must be one of the best spotting spots for Airshow Arrivals - do they come right over your heads?


This is the beer garden of the Aviator pub at Gloucestershire Airport so not sure why the OP has it in here?
The Events Team
Airshow volunteer and barrier placement specialist
User avatar
profile_M

Re: RIAT arrival days

Postby Chucky on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 2:50 pm

profile_M wrote:
Unknown74 wrote:No.10 must be one of the best spotting spots for Airshow Arrivals - do they come right over your heads?


This is the beer garden of the Aviator pub at Gloucestershire Airport so not sure why the OP has it in here?


Yeah in fact No.10 is out of subject hahaha, the A400M approaching is not the Luftwaffe one, it is one of the RAF if I remember well. And we were based at Gloucester Airport :smile:
User avatar
Chucky

Re: RIAT arrival days

Postby Talldan76 on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 5:23 pm

Some VERY nice photos in there...

The Phantoms :yahoo: :yahoo:

Dan
User avatar
Talldan76

Re: RIAT arrival days

Postby frank on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 5:31 pm

I am wondering who are Philippe Rey and Aviapic. Also what was the photoship.
Are they a Magazine, Press or Photographers for RIAT. Had a look on the Aviapic website but non the wiser.
Stunning pics by the way. :clap: :clap:
frank

Re: RIAT arrival days

Postby Chucky on Thu 05 Jan 2017, 7:11 pm

frank wrote:I am wondering who are Philippe Rey and Aviapic. Also what was the photoship.
Are they a Magazine, Press or Photographers for RIAT. Had a look on the Aviapic website but non the wiser.
Stunning pics by the way. :clap: :clap:


I am a simple amateur photographer, Aviapic is a aviation enthusiasts forum, similar to UKAR ; I use their logo but Aviapic is not involved in the organization of the photos made at the RIAT.
I organize Air-Air missions in Switzerland and I convide friends to participate, in return, they convide me during the RIAT, I am not involved in the organization.
Cheers
User avatar
Chucky


Return to Modern Military Photos

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 22 guests