AH.9's Bow out!

AH.9's Bow out!

Postby wezgulf3 on Tue 16 Jan 2018, 1:57 pm

Headed to Middle Wallop today for the AH.9 Retirement flight, unfortunately the sun was out (stupid thing to say i know!!) but was great to see the AH.9's one more time!

Wes...
wezgulf3

Re: AH.9's Bow out!

Postby Tommy on Tue 16 Jan 2018, 2:06 pm

AAC doing things as properly as they can. The RAF would've just put out a tired press-release two weeks later...

Glad you got the sun at MW (though backlighting issues acknowledged etc...) - at Upavon the sun disappeared just as they arrived, and re-appeared just after they departed. If they had been on time it would have been golden! :wall:

Nice shots, Wes. :up:
Tommy
UKAR Staff

Postby capercaillie on Tue 16 Jan 2018, 2:42 pm

Very nice Wes, first in particular, still looks better with out of position sun than no sun I reckon. Top job :up: :clap:
"The surrogate voice of st24"
capercaillie

Postby CJS on Tue 16 Jan 2018, 2:45 pm

Lovely shots, thanks for sharing. I'm not sure I'd necessarily trust all of their fire engines to put much out though :joystick:
"Forewarned is forearmed"
How do you know I didn't?
CJS

Postby bigcrow on Tue 16 Jan 2018, 3:04 pm

Nice ones Wes... :clap:
bigcrow

Postby Ewart on Tue 16 Jan 2018, 4:10 pm

Tommy wrote: Upavon the sun disappeared just as they arrived, and re-appeared just after they departed. If they had been on time it would have been golden! :wall:

The same thing happened at Shawbury. At least I have these pictures to look at, mine from today have just been deleted.

Great pictures from Middle Wallop.
Ewart

Return to Modern Military Photos