Farnbrough Sunday 2010 Pic Heavy

Airshow Photography from the UK and around the world
Petedcollins

Farnbrough Sunday 2010 Pic Heavy

Post by Petedcollins »

Hey Guys

Was abit of a hit and miss show in my opinion, Shame the Vulcan went tech again, Not quite sure why the C47 made a very early departure had the take off tagged at 9:16ish? Reds were good, nice to see some decent time in the air for the BBMF although i still think they are far far too conservative with thier fighers. Understandable with the Lanc but not the spits and hurricane. Da42 was very short, literially one circuit. F16 and F18 were by far the stars with the BaE Tiffie.

RaF support seemed vastly lacking, No RAf Tiffie, Tucano, Hawk, Tutor, any thing bar the reds and the king air really....really dissapointing.

Anyway here are a few of mine from the day, the weather wasnt the best and i note a lack of pics on here from the Sunday as well so was quite a tough day. Was with a friend of mine on the day so Thanks for the company Jason and next time...we will remember the flask!

C&C very much welcomed.

Peter

Blackjack

Re: Farnbrough Sunday 2010 Pic Heavy

Post by Blackjack »

Cracking set mate, cannot pick a favourite out of those! Love the A380, BBMF, Blades, F16 and King Air especially!!

Well done you, especially as it was not the best of conditions!

Russ

Re: Farnbrough Sunday 2010 Pic Heavy

Post by Russ »

I'm sorry, but the colours seem really off on a number of these. Looks like the dreaded shadow/highlight tool to me.

I would agree the light was not good after mid-afternoon, but the first couple of hours of the show, the weather and light was bang on.