Airshow Photography from the UK and around the world
petefletch

Post by petefletch »

Last edited by petefletch on Thu 06 Sep 2012, 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

duxfordhawk

Re: A late Duxford

Post by duxfordhawk »

Really like the vampire pair and lanc top side, but all are great I can see appeal of naughty field but its not helping the future of airshows really.
Having said that I love the photos, thanks for sharing.
Martin
To see my Photos go to
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dxhawk/

petefletch

Post by petefletch »

duxfordhawk wrote:Really like the vampire pair and lanc top side, but all are great I can see appeal of naughty field but its not helping the future of airshows really.
Having said that I love the photos, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for the comments on the pictures. I'm glad you like them.

I know it's bad not paying to see the airshow but I am not there to watch them as much as I am to photograph the aircraft. Unfortunatey being unemployed paying £27 to photograph into the sun all day and get crap shots is not my idea of spending my money wisely. I will continue to support the likes of IWM on non airshow days and the likes of RIAT for airshows, but if the light is not on my side for the airshow I will always find somewhere I can gain the very best chance of good shots.

Once again, thanks for the comments on the photos, I am glad my photography skills are appreciated. :up:

Cheers

Pete

Aquila

Post by Aquila »

Best set I've seen so far from this show-"naughty field" (or somewhere near it) for me next year!! Got a road name or grid ref for the location you took these from? :biggrin:

Pedro.

triple_ace

Post by triple_ace »

Very nice work Pete. :clap:

I was on the inside but I feel like being naughty next time..........

Tbolt

Post by Tbolt »

Stunning pictures. I never been to the naughty field but I've never got anything that good from inside. Maybe next year I'll have to try it.