New Monster Tonca

Photos of operational aircraft from bases, airports and "spotter" outings
Router

New Monster Tonca

Post by Router »

It is not an alien, it's a monster. Yesterday I had the opportunity to photograph the new special painted Monster-Tornado 46+29. The machine was painted for the 35th anniversary from the 322 Flying Monsters.

Hope you like the monster...
Last edited by Router on Sat 01 Oct 2011, 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Greetings to all...

Alex
www.earth-and-sky.de

MarkL
UKAR Supporter

Re: New Monster Tonca

Post by MarkL »

What a nice pair :heyhey:
HTAFC

Epic Formacion

Post by Epic Formacion »

Bit of a dogs dinner really. Airborne road kill. :sick:

IanOlder

Post by IanOlder »

Like that a lot, well done again to the Luftwaffe :clap: (Upstages a black tail with 1,000,000 hrs on it)

Stu

Post by Stu »

Very nice :up:
Olympus Cameras

UBC780XLT
DJ-X10
DJ-X3

Representing www.simplyplanes.co.uk

IanH

Post by IanH »

IanOlder wrote:Like that a lot, well done again to the Luftwaffe :clap: (Upstages a black tail with 1,000,000 hrs on it)

May upstage it Ian but worth remembering who is in Afghan, Libya and every where else. Shame we haven`t got more time on our hands to paint our jets.

Regards, Ian

IanOlder

Post by IanOlder »

IanH wrote:
IanOlder wrote:Like that a lot, well done again to the Luftwaffe :clap: (Upstages a black tail with 1,000,000 hrs on it)

My upstage it Ian but remember who is in Afghan and every where else

Its a fair point right now but the RAF doesn't have a great track record for colourful markings on their fast jets does it

Beefy

Post by Beefy »

IanH wrote:

May upstage it Ian but worth remembering who is in Afghan, Libya and every where else.

Regards, Ian

Germany has the third largest number of Military personnel currently deployed in Afghanistan.

Great Scheme and well captured :clap: :clap:

IanH

Post by IanH »

IanOlder wrote:
IanH wrote:

Its a fair point right now but the RAF doesn't have a great track record for colourful markings on their fast jets does it

I agree Ian and to be honest I was airing a particular frustration; not aimed at you I might add. I`m sure I`m not alone in being frustrated by the war effort our forces face not shared by all....

Beefy

Post by Beefy »

I share your last sentiment Ian, my brother is re-deploying to Afghan in a few weeks... doesn't feel like he's been home from the place for very long :mad:

RichPittman

Post by RichPittman »

Very nice Alex

Phil Can the German tonkas land at Northolt :lol:
Always remember "If you cannot turn tight...you cannot fight!"

TIGER TIM

Post by TIGER TIM »

OMG where me bucket :sick:

Epic Formacion

Post by Epic Formacion »

Beefy wrote:
IanH wrote:

May upstage it Ian but worth remembering who is in Afghan, Libya and every where else.

Regards, Ian

Germany has the third largest number of Military personnel currently deployed in Afghanistan.

Great Scheme and well captured :clap: :clap:

And the biggest consumers of alcohol in Afghanistan, but this jets still a mess.

MacksAviation

Post by MacksAviation »

IanH wrote:

May upstage it Ian but worth remembering who is in Afghan, Libya and every where else. Shame we haven`t got more time on our hands to paint our jets.

Regards, Ian

Well said that man :clap:

raiford

Post by raiford »

IanOlder wrote:
IanH wrote:

Maybe I have a longer memory than others :wink: but I seem to remember plenty of nice tails on RAF fast jets over the years, and on larger types too!

TonyO

Post by TonyO »

IanH wrote:

Regards, Ian

Couldn't agree more Ian, shame on the Luftwaffe and the Germans for not contributing to Libya, at least they have some guys in the Afghan!
Do you want the Aladeen news or the Aladeen news?