PrivatAir-2-Air B-737

Photos of commercial airliners
sgkoksijde

PrivatAir-2-Air B-737

Post by sgkoksijde »

Hello all,

Last year, we had the great honour to be able to do an Air-to-Air photoshoot of one of PrivatAir Boeing 737's. Photoship was the trusted Skyvan which was packed with photographers and videographers. It was an awesome view to see the large Boeing coming-in in the distance, formating on the photoship. The pilots did a great job to fly the aircraft so nice and gentle, showing different positions over the beautiful Zeeland region in the Netherlands.

Here are some of the results of this extraordinary experience:

1. Boeing over Zeeland

2. close-up, nice reflection of the engines

3. Another close-up

4. the background sais it all

5. the photoflight was organised two day before photoflyingdays, which takes place at the Malle-Zoersel airfield in Belgium, off course a final flypast above the airfield could not be missed.

6. bye-bye

I hope you like them, I definitely enjoyed this unique flight.

On our website there is a small report, including a nice video of the flight: www.aviation-photocrew.com

Greetings Tom :wave:

wezgulf3

Re: PrivatAir-2-Air B-737

Post by wezgulf3 »

Tom, They are fantastic! Liking no2 looks as though he got a little too close :lol:

Wes..

RRconway

Post by RRconway »

A stunning set of photos there Tom, what a great experience, and an immaculate looking aeroplane.

I remember working on one at Heathrow and we had to take our shoes off, they didn't want dirty engineers traipsing through their spotless airplane on the shag pile :lol:

Great set, well done.

Cheers,
Jeff.
I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realise that what I said is not what I meant.

FlyAnt

Post by FlyAnt »

Awesome set :clap: Feeling just a little bit jealous :lol:
No4's the one for me :up:

Bjorn

Post by Bjorn »

Great photos, Tom! How close was that!? You can even recognize Jean-Michel through the windscreen!
2 and 4 are extra great! :clap:
Med vänlig hälsning/
Björn Hellenius
http://www.hepic.se/

sgkoksijde

Post by sgkoksijde »

Hello all,

Thanks for the nice comments. They did come resonably close for such a large aircraft, but always ensuring a safe distance. It sometimes looks closer then it is, as the aircraft is huge and we have long lenses :-)

Greetings Tom

planemadbird

Post by planemadbird »

Wow! What an amazing set of photos, the second photo is mind blowingly close :clap: I have never seen photography of a 737 quite like this, great work :clap:
'Little friend,little friend,we are gonna have to bail out,will you standby and count the chutes?'

sylvancatharsis

Post by sylvancatharsis »

Very nice set, and quite an interesting subject for an air-to-air shoot! My pick is the first one.
Author of CULT OF THE WYVERN, a novel about Westland Wyverns and aliens. (Really.)
Flicky Flicky

Kenny

Post by Kenny »

Wow! What a set! Loving number 2