Duxford Sunday ~ 14Sep14

Airshow Photography from the UK and around the world
Pen Pusher

Duxford Sunday ~ 14Sep14

Post by Pen Pusher »

A better flying display today than Saturday although the lack of sunlight until very late in the afternoon made photography a bit interesting. I thought the highlights of the day being the Lancaster's and 727. It was nice to see the Lancaster's but did nothing for me but the 727 was excellent and out of the Vulcan on Saturday and 727 today, I'm afraid the 727 display wins hands down with steep climbs and wing overs and tight turns. I hope the Vulcan people were watching as that was how to display a large multi-engined aircraft. The only thing missing was a bit of spray out the bars at the back. Well done to 2Excel Aviation for something different. In the order they were taken.

Brian
The Future Of Photography Is Mirrorless

DfG on Facebook
BAMPhotography on Facebook

Pablo

Re: Duxford Sunday ~ 14Sep14

Post by Pablo »

Third 727 pic, with the crowd in frame, is very nice, Brian - proper airshow atmosphere shot! He was close-in and low by the looks of it... :-)

Hatstand
UKAR Supporter

Post by Hatstand »

Very much like the 727 shot with the crowd in the picture - shows the context, location and scale very nicely.
Goodbye 600D... Hello FZ150!

redbearing

Post by redbearing »

Wonderful set, totally agree the 727 display put the professional warbird pilots to shame, a well thought out display without flying up and down the runway with a tear drop at the end of the run for ten minutes! Super stuff :clap: :clap: :clap: