Duxford Sept, Old Warden finale + POTW

Announcements from UK Airshow Review and our partners
UK Airshow Review
UKAR Staff

Duxford Sept, Old Warden finale + POTW

Post by UK Airshow Review »

• "Must Tri Harder" - Tom Jones braved Sunday’s bunfight to deliver the report for UKAR.

Image Image Image Image Image

• "Podium Finish" - Tom Lantaff reflects on the Old Warden season finale.

Image Image Image Image Image

• And finally, the bulk of October's POTW is now online - apologies once again to those selected for having to wait so long to see their photos on the website.

Week 40, October 2014:

Image Image Image

Week 41, October 2014:

Image Image Image

Week 42, October 2014:

Image Image Image

Tommy
UKAR Staff

Re: Duxford Sept, Old Warden finale + POTW

Post by Tommy »

For the Duxford report, I (and I'm sure the rest of the staff team that helped put it together) would just like to thank Barrie "Private Custard" May and Chris "Hatstand" Low for allowing us to use some of their excellent images.

Their support recently really has been second to none. Thanks guys :up: :worship:

Private Custard

Re: Duxford Sept, Old Warden finale + POTW

Post by Private Custard »

Not a problem, glad I could help :)

To be honest, it speaks volumes about an airshows quality, when it takes so many people to get enough shots together for a report!

It was a well written report too, covering everything a lot of us were thinking. A very fair assessment of how things are there nowadays. To be honest, save for a few standout examples, displays have been a little disappointing at Duxford this season.....especially since we've seen the regular Duxford pilots put on awesome displays elsewhere throughout the year.