Spare LP E6N batteries

Discuss equipment and methods or ask for advice
amisbk196

Spare LP E6N batteries

Post by amisbk196 »

Can anyone recommend any spare/replacement LP E6N batteries for a Canon 80d as I don't have a spare £70 for genuine Canon ones?

many thanks

Ian

Pen Pusher

Re: Spare LP E6N batteries

Post by Pen Pusher »

The Future Of Photography Is Mirrorless

DfG on Facebook
BAMPhotography on Facebook

ted633

Post by ted633 »

Aviationcafe wrote:I think these are the same as the 70D use, if so I have 4 of these below and they work with no problems:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/LP-E6N-Recharg ... 0d+battery

Can also highly recommend these one's. Have 3 without any issues

Brevet Cable

Post by Brevet Cable »

Of the several dozen spare batteries I have for various cameras, none are OEM -- they're all cheap aftermarket ones.
I'm not too bothered about the brand ( from a feature BBC's 'Click' did last year, most of the Chinese ones are manufactured in the same factories anyway ) but make a point of avoiding those for which ridiculous claims are made with regards storage capacity, etc.
Mine include ones branded as 'Neewer', 'PowerPlant', 'Mobilizer', 'Ex-Pro', 'Maxsima' & 'Tequin'...... they've all been recharged numerous times without any problems & are at least as good as the OEM ones.
A friend has the 'DTSE' branded ones for his Sony A77 & again he's had no problems with them.
Tôi chỉ đặt cái này ở đây để giữ cho người điều hành bận rộn
아직도 숨어있다

john001

Post by john001 »

The Top Max batteries I have used do not last as long as the genuine Canon in a 5DS or 7Dmk2.

Brevet Cable

Post by Brevet Cable »

Got a couple of Top Max ones for my SX710 ( NB-6L ) & the difference in use is negligible compared to the OEM one ( Top Max are rated 900mAh/3.3Wh , the OEM NB-6LH is 1000mAh/4Wh ).....and at £7:50 for two you can get 10 of them for the cost of one OEM Canon battery.
아직도 숨어있다

henk99

Post by henk99 »

I have been using the Hähnel brand for a few years now and they are very good. They are also recognized in the (Canon) camera and you can use the statistics.
| Erlanger Bergkirchweih | RIAT 2023 | Belgian Airforce Days 2023 | Frysian Flag 2023

Brevet Cable

Post by Brevet Cable »

Most of the el-cheapo batteries are 'chipped' so that they work properly these days ... I have a couple of BP-808 batteries for my Canon FS100 camcorder which aren't, meaning they won't charge in the Canon battery charger & the camcorder won't display the charge level, but they're about 8 years old ( and still work perfectly )
아직도 숨어있다

john001

Post by john001 »

One of the differences from some photo forums is that in general they seem to be inconsistent - great for some not so for others...