5N-BRN Air Peace B737 Update ready to leave ?

Photos of commercial airliners
keithnewsome

5N-BRN Air Peace B737 Update ready to leave ?

Post by keithnewsome »

Eagerly expected over the past few weeks it finally arrived this afternoon, from Tel Aviv, for much needed paintwork !

Keith :biggrin:

5N-BRN.

Last edited by keithnewsome on Thu 17 Aug 2017, 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keithnewsome

Re: 5N-BRN Air Peace B737.

Post by keithnewsome »

So from my new costly PB account another view in daylight !

Keith :smile:

5N-BRN.

LN Strike Eagle
UKAR Staff

Post by LN Strike Eagle »

Why didn't you just move to Flickr for free?
"You really are an oafish philistine at times!"

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

Yes I thought about that ! I have been with PB for a long time through the free account which is very limited ... moved on to a paid account which served my purpose very well .... then thinking if PB get away with this huge change ? how long before Flikr moves in the same direction ???

cg_341

Post by cg_341 »

Photobucket has been hemorrhaging cash for the last 5 or 6 years, they're a couple of billion in debt from memory.

Flickr is owned by Yahoo, who after their last restructure are quite profitable! So I'd say...not for many, many years.

LN Strike Eagle
UKAR Staff

keithnewsome wrote:Yes I thought about that ! I have been with PB for a long time through the free account which is very limited ... moved on to a paid account which served my purpose very well .... then thinking if PB get away with this huge change ? how long before Flikr moves in the same direction ???

Well, they will "get away with it" if people keep stumping up when they ask for large sums of money...

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

Hampshire Aviation ! Thanks for the financial input ... I have learned from that !!
LN Strike Eagle ! Yes good point ! So time will tell ??? One thing that amused me ... from my original account the photos stored amounted to 43% of my allocated space .... Following my upgrade to the 'mega bucks' account they accounted to less than 1% ..... so more photos to come ??

LN Strike Eagle
UKAR Staff

Not sure how much space they give you on PB, but on Flickr a free account is 1TB of storage. My 2,738 photos are less than 1% of that.

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

Well a mini statement from the 'hole in the wall' this evening tells me ... £264.00 ... Slightly more than one day at work for 365 days of PB ... which I do use for a lot of over things ... So I hope it's worth it ? Although I must say it is now very fast and no crashes so far ??

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

Back to 5N-BRN ... This afternoon the spray shop doors were opened for the de-fueling, weighing, process ... so a quick photo showing not much change since arrival ... a few green primer areas looking much better ... hopeing for more photos tomorrow when it should 'possibly' leave Norwich ?? ... fingers ready children :lol:

5N-BRN.

keithnewsome

Re: 5N-BRN Air Peace B737 Update ready to leave ?

Post by keithnewsome »

Well my comment last evening about it leaving today almost came true ... until late this evening ... It was finally towed from spray as the sun was setting ... fuelled and ready to leave ... Many thanks to Tink for the later update ! The aircraft has a tech issue and spending another night at Norwich ??

5N-BRN Towed to apron ...

keithnewsome

Re: 5N-BRN Air Peace B737 Update ready to leave ?

Post by keithnewsome »

Last chapter in this story ... Following what ever happened last evening ? this aircraft finally left Norwich mid afternoon today, last seen on FR24 over Majorca, I assume heading for Lagos ?

5N-BRN Pushed back from stand.

5N-BRN Leaving Norwich.