Wonsan North Korea

Discuss airshows, exercises and spotter days outside of Europe and North America
TheMaster

Wonsan North Korea

Post by TheMaster »

Cancelled. First the tour operator passed it to the NK organiser to continue with those already booked. Then the NK themselves cancelled the event.

capercaillie

Re: Wonsan North Korea

Post by capercaillie »

I thought they were hoping for some USAF participation this year? :dunno:
"The surrogate voice of st24"

My flickr photos https://www.flickr.com/photos/146673712@N06/

Skyflash
UKAR Staff

Post by Skyflash »

capercaillie wrote:I thought they were hoping for some USAF participation this year? :dunno:

:grin:

Don't you mean "I thought they were trying to provoke some USAF participation this year?"
Posting comments on an aviation-related chatroom, are ya? Looks like it an' all...

Red Dragon

Post by Red Dragon »

I'm sure they could get a carpet bombing role demo by a B-52 or B-1...... I wonder what they could do to entice the USAF to fly over the airbase? :whistle:

aviodromefriend

Post by aviodromefriend »

Red Dragon wrote:I wonder what they could do to entice the USAF to fly over the airbase? :whistle:
I think the base would be high up the list of USAF, just to take out the runway, like the RAF did at Port Stanley, to make this another Vulcan related thread.
A weather forecast is a forecast and just that

Mike Moses, Launch Integration Manager Space Shuttle Program

Beefy

Post by Beefy »

TheMaster wrote:Cancelled. First the tour operator passed it to the NK organiser to continue with those already booked. Then the NK themselves cancelled the event.

What kind of response are you actually looking for to this? Are you honestly surprised that it has been cancelled given current events? Or do you think that a bunch of plane spotters having a tour cancelled has been pushed too far down Kim's list of priorities?

If you're that peed off, then make your own way out there. Hope to see the results soon :loser:

Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Post by Wissam24 »

...I'm not reading any emotion in his factual reporting of what happened...what on earth provoked you to write that?
Twitter: @samwise24 | Flickr: samwise24 | Shamelessly copying LN Strike Eagle's avatar ideas since 2016

TheMaster

Post by TheMaster »

Time of the month Beefy? I was booked on it, got refund on everything including flights out there. Unlike Iraq and Afghanistan it's actually a very safe place. But my post wasn't looking for anything, just informing those who may be interested. But thanks for your interest, do come again, arrive late, leave early though.

AARDVARK

Post by AARDVARK »

I have said before there are so many reactionary people on this site ,seem to be looking for an argument in anything posted that doesn't conform to their ideal way of thinking !