Grabbed a Grob G120TP Today !

Photos of light aircraft, gliders, helicopters and anything that isn't commercial
keithnewsome

Grabbed a Grob G120TP Today !

Post by keithnewsome »

There have been two of these Grob aircraft at Norwich for some time, both arrived on a very grey day, and were hidden in a hanger, until today when they were towed to the spray shop ... This one D-ETIQ to become G-ETPD with QinetiQ ... Sorry missed the second one D-ETQI that will become G-ETPC ...

Keith ;)

D-ETIQ.

MattV

Re: Grabbed a Grob G120TP Today !

Post by MattV »

[quote="keithnewsome"]There have been two of these Grob aircraft at Norwich for some time, both arrived on a very grey day, and were hidden in a hangar, until today when they were towed to the spray shop ... This one D-ETIQ to become G-ETPD with QinetiQ ... Sorry missed the second one D-ETQI that will become G-ETPC ...

Keith ;)

Keith ,

Think you'll find they both arrived in full sun !!! , follow the two links, Did you miss them arriving ??? Sad ??? :lmao:

https://flic.kr/p/YLdMsd

https://flic.kr/p/XPcCst
Last edited by MattV on Sat 07 Oct 2017, 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keithnewsome

Post by keithnewsome »

Sorry ! What I should have said was ... I was working on the day they arrived, something maybe you should try sometime ? ... When I arrived, on the day, it was very grey !
Should you feel the need to take another pop at me could you please try spelling my name correctly :loser:

Keith :roll:

MattV

Post by MattV »

Keith ,

I'm not having a pop at you , but you have clearly wrote that they arrived in the grey , it was perfect blue sky for maybe 90% day. Regarding me working , im very privileged to be able to combine my Hobby with my job, you know nothing about me and my private life so please don't pretend to do so , and if you want to have a pop at me try not to play games on your posts with little riddles and maybe just say it to my face

Matt

flyguy1992

Post by flyguy1992 »

Keith. The thing is as Matt said, he is privileged to combine a hobby and a job. To be fair he does have the skills required to take decent photos that are worthy of being sold and to make money. Something that maybe you and your postman buddy should try one day. Also can you please reduce the amount of threads that you post on here. Its gets boring seeing the same old person posting photos from Norwich. Many Thanks and hopefully I wont see you around. :smile:

Wissam24
UKAR Staff

Post by Wissam24 »

Alright guys, let's keep the personal jabs to ourselves here. If people like to post their photos of aeroplanes, they're more than welcome to. Keep it civil and courteous!
Twitter: @samwise24 | Flickr: samwise24 | Shamelessly copying LN Strike Eagle's avatar ideas since 2016