Poznan Aerofestival 2016

Discussion forum for airshows, spotters days and other aviation events on the continent
Agg
UKAR Staff

Poznan Aerofestival 2016

Post by Agg »

This year's Poznan Aerofestival will take place at Poznań-Ławica, Poland on the 28th and the 29th of May. They just released the program for the two days, and I have to say that it's looking pretty good.

AN-2 / Finist
Sky Magic
3AT3
"Extra 200 (Zimmermann)"
Jak-18
"Piper Cub x2 & Aviat Husky"
"Extra 330 (Choim)"
RWD-5
The Victors
"Grumman (wingwalking)"
PZL TS-8 Bies
"Extra 300 (Pospieszyński)"
Motoszybowce
Xenon 2
P3 Flyers
Thor
GA Żelazny
F-16 Jastrząb
Orlik Team
Su-22
SoloTurk
TS-11 Iskra
Saab 105
Viggen
MiG-15
F-16 Belgia
Baltic Bees

Exiler

Re: Poznan Aerofestival 2016

Post by Exiler »

Anyone else heading out for this, it's a cracking line up and the price is excellent.

Carlito

Post by Carlito »

I'm in, but I have ~200 km to Poznan. Line up is great, year ago also was great.
Main problem with this show is, that Poznan Lawica is standars airport with passenger jets traffic, show is divided into thre blocks separated with breaks for paasenger jets.
Year ago cooperation between airport authorities and airshow people wasn't good, just to say - many aircrafts didn't perform its shows, because of "lack of time"...

P.S.
sorry for my english ;-)
AA / FB

Exiler

Post by Exiler »

Hi Carlito,

The line up is extremely good! Quite a few first for me on that list including the Viggen! :love: I like the idea of breaks in the show to be honest, gives people time to get fed and watered, toilet breaks etc. Weather could be interesting...

Hope you have a good show!

Nwalch

Post by Nwalch »

If you can cast your memory back that far, which side was the crowd line. Interested with the show returning this year and hopefully able to combine with NTM.

Mr. Crusher

Post by Mr. Crusher »

andrewn

Post by andrewn »

Nwalch wrote:If you can cast your memory back that far, which side was the crowd line. Interested with the show returning this year and hopefully able to combine with NTM.

funny I had my eye on the same double header as you, but I opted for Frisian Flag and ILA Berlin instead. Enjoy, if you do go.

Agg
UKAR Staff

Post by Agg »

Nwalch wrote:If you can cast your memory back that far, which side was the crowd line. Interested with the show returning this year and hopefully able to combine with NTM.

You'll be facing the sun for most of the day, photography from the inside is pretty difficult as the displays are far away and backlit. It's pretty good from the outside though. There's a nice field next to the terminal where you can enjoy the show.