Recent Squigs

Photos that are not aviation related
Airwolfhound

Recent Squigs

Post by Airwolfhound »

I've been getting quite a few squigs in my garden lately, but then again I am spending a small fortune on specific squirrel food :lol:

Got our first baby squiz in the garden a couple of days ago, just the cutest :-)

Here's a few pics of some very welcome visitors :-

ImageBaby Squidge by Tim Felce, on Flickr

ImageBaby Squidge by Tim Felce, on Flickr

ImageSquidge by Tim Felce, on Flickr

ImageSquig by Tim Felce, on Flickr

https://www.flickr.com/photos/24874528@N04/

Agile, mobile and hostile ;-)

helired3

Re: Recent Squigs

Post by helired3 »

Great shots mate got to love a Squidge
Ian Harris https://www.flickr.com/photos/ian_harrisuk/

Nikon D750
Nikon D500
Nikon 500mm pf
Nikon 300mm pf

Beefy

Post by Beefy »

Nice photos, but the single Alien Species causing the most damage to our native birds and mammals.

You could save yourself the cash on feeding them and buy some traps and eradicate them from your area. That would actually help our native species and would be a positive step in UK conservation. Or better still try supporting a Red Squirrel project rather than feeding these vermin and increasing their population artificially :mad:

Great news that the Pine Martin is now re-establishing its old territories and preying on these nasty little blighters :up: Hopefully it won't be too many more decades before these are all gone and our lovely little native Red Squirrels can re-claim their lost home :clap:

Georgeconna

Post by Georgeconna »

Beefy wrote:Nice photos, but the single Alien Species causing the most damage to our native birds and mammals.

You could save yourself the cash on feeding them and buy some traps and eradicate them from your area. That would actually help our native species and would be a positive step in UK conservation. Or better still try supporting a Red Squirrel project rather than feeding these vermin and increasing their population artificially :mad:

Great news that the Pine Martin is now re-establishing its old territories and preying on these nasty little blighters :up: Hopefully it won't be too many more decades before these are all gone and our lovely little native Red Squirrels can re-claim their lost home :clap:

+1 Agreed
Cheers

George

Zero shows for 2018 Giving in a Rest.

Tuckat

Post by Tuckat »

Nice photos, thanks for sharing.
Blood, Tears and Folly

Airwolfhound

Post by Airwolfhound »

Beefy wrote:Nice photos, but the single Alien Species causing the most damage to our native birds and mammals.

Actually, I prefer to see the majority of humans eradicated, they are the ones that have caused more damage to wildlife than any single species.

Obviously it would be nice to have the reds back, enjoy seeing them when I am up in Scotland or Wales.

But for down South, greys are better than nothing so I'll continue to feed them if it is all the same to you :smile:

Airwolfhound

Post by Airwolfhound »

Airwolfhound wrote:

Actually, I prefer to see the majority of humans eradicated, they are the ones that have caused more damage to wildlife than any single species.

Obviously it would be nice to have the reds back, enjoy seeing them when I am up in Scotland or Wales.

But for down South, greys are better than nothing so I'll continue to feed them if it is all the same to you :smile:

+1 :lol:

sdad

Post by sdad »

Good pics, whatever regional slang you use for them but they are still just as good as a rat with a bushy tail.