Lake District + Yorkshire Sunset

Photos that are not aviation related
Tmyers123

Lake District + Yorkshire Sunset

Post by Tmyers123 »

A couple of weeks ago we took a trip to the Lake District. i didn't take too many photos, so the ones here won't be of great interest, yet i'm uploading them here as i have nothing else to do with them. :grin:

ImageDunmail Raise by Tyler Myers, on Flickr

ImageLake View by Tyler Myers, on Flickr

This sheep in particular kept on walking towards us looking rather angry, and then walking away again and staring at me.

ImageThe aggressive sheep by Tyler Myers, on Flickr

A group of seagulls were following our cruise over Lake Windermere leading to shots like this.

ImageAir to air with a seagull by Tyler Myers, on Flickr

Then, as i got home after a week away, i was welcomed by this beautiful sunset.

ImageCastle Sunset by Tyler Myers, on Flickr

there was also a steady stream of RAF aircraft heading to LFA17 that i saw whilst in the Lake District: 2 Tornados, 4 Tucanos and a Typhoon. However, i didn't get good photos of any as they were either straight over the lodge, straight over the cruise on the lake (one of the Tucanos) or just too far away for my 250mm lens (the Tornados).

Thanks for looking. :smile:

FarnboroJohn

Re: Lake District + Yorkshire Sunset

Post by FarnboroJohn »

Cracking sunset. The gull is an adult Lesser Black-backed Gull.

Tmyers123

Post by Tmyers123 »

FarnboroJohn wrote:Cracking sunset. The gull is an adult Lesser Black-backed Gull.

Well that’s told me then. I’m not that great with birds, I’ll stick to military aviation. :grin:

FarnboroJohn

Post by FarnboroJohn »

Tmyers123 wrote:
FarnboroJohn wrote:Cracking sunset. The gull is an adult Lesser Black-backed Gull.

Well that’s told me then. I’m not that great with birds, I’ll stick to military aviation. :grin:

Don't worry, I'll help. One day I'll need your help with a weird Eastern European trainer or something....

Tmyers123

Post by Tmyers123 »

FarnboroJohn wrote:Don't worry, I'll help. One day I'll need your help with a weird Eastern European trainer or something....

:grin: