Search found 42 matches
- Sun 17 Jul 2016, 7:55 am
- Forum: Farnborough International Airshow
- Topic: Farnborough - a shadow of its former self?
- Replies: 120
- Views: 32138
Can anyone remember the opening times for the trade days in 2012? Just looking through some old photos and I noticed I was shooting the static with no fences at 07.40 !
- Mon 11 Jul 2016, 7:55 am
- Forum: Airline & Commercial Aviation Photos
- Topic: Mid Summer LGW LHR July
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1278
- Wed 29 Jun 2016, 9:02 am
- Forum: Aviation Waffle
- Topic: viewing area at London City Airport
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2103
I've only ever gone by DLR. Get off at King George V and walk round and over the bridge. I have heard that you can buy a meal in the restaurant and use the upstairs balcony.