Photos of warbirds, classic jets and museum visits
- Posts: 127
- Joined: Mon 12 Oct 2009, 8:39 pm
- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Sat 06 Sep 2008, 8:35 pm
- Location: Hertfordshire
Very special set Keith,fantastic colours and detail
- Posts: 2177
- Joined: Sun 17 Jul 2011, 5:04 pm
Fantastic, love 'em all.
A BBMF night shoot would be a nice one.
- Posts: 43
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 9:29 pm
Very, very nice
- Posts: 1850
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 5:08 pm
Was this the shoot that was being punted on here for 55 quid a while back?
- Posts: 1782
- Joined: Sat 04 Aug 2012, 2:37 pm
Yes Mike it was. Dont get me wrong, I really love the pictures and the angles you have are really good... but £55 worth i just dont know.
Start every day with a smile!
- Posts: 4442
- Joined: Sun 31 Aug 2008, 4:19 pm
- Location: Sompting,West Sussex
Lovely shots would love to give that a go someday
Canon 100-400 L IS II
Icom ICR-2 Scanner
- Posts: 421
- Joined: Thu 23 Sep 2010, 10:01 pm
- Location: Mkt Harborough, Leicestershire
Hmm I can smell the atmosphere , and wow! what a great tear jerker
Member of Newark air museum and trustee/acquisitions officer just trying to save what we all love and thats history
- Posts: 1508
- Joined: Sun 20 Jun 2010, 1:36 pm
Those are seriously good, I think it's great to see her being kept this well,weel done on some superb shots!!