British Airways Olympic Livery (Updated)

Re: British Airways Olympic Livery (Updated)

Postby Baghdaddy on Sun 08 Apr 2012, 10:56 am

The paint job was new to me until I read this thread. Sadly no matter how many times I look at it I don't like it... I can see feathers, that's about it... and the choice of colour!? Not my cuppa tea :cuppa: That said it's not designed with me in mind and if the guys and girls in BA like it then who am I to judge?

TTFN
Baghdaddy
None of the above photos were taken by me, they were on a disc I found in a dustbin............
Baghdaddy

Postby Dragon Rapide on Sun 08 Apr 2012, 10:58 am

Love the pictures posted but think the design is dreadful - a wasted opportunity. :sad:
Listen to that Gipsy music.....

Dragon Rapide
Dragon Rapide

Postby Chris IL-76 on Sun 08 Apr 2012, 12:03 pm

Can we borrow Air Moldova's colours, stick the Olympic Rings logo on it. Oh hang about while we're at it, could we have Tupolev 134 instead!
Chris IL-76

Postby Kenny on Tue 10 Apr 2012, 9:17 am

ChrisM wrote:No plans to repaint the A318's anytime soon, I believe the dove scheme will only be on A319's.

Are they all going to be doves?
Kenny

Postby RRconway on Tue 10 Apr 2012, 10:41 am

Kenny wrote:
ChrisM wrote:No plans to repaint the A318's anytime soon, I believe the dove scheme will only be on A319's.

Are they all going to be doves?

Yes as far as I'm aware Kenny, I've PMd you.

Cheers,
Jeff.
I know you think you understood what I said, but I'm not sure you realise that what I said is not what I meant.
RRconway

Postby techniquest on Tue 10 Apr 2012, 3:59 pm

Rather than omiting the Olympic rings, I think it would have worked a lot better if they had simply put them across the underside.
techniquest

Previous

Return to Airline & Commercial Aviation Photos