Porridge from Norwich

Photos of commercial airliners
jonny7

Porridge from Norwich

Post by jonny7 »

A few more shots from Norwich. Yes I know some people get tired of the place but its a hobby site and this is what we do round here. :smile:

Don't say something crass, to hide your envy. Just give credit, when its applicable...

Niallxg

Re: Porridge from Norwich

Post by Niallxg »

That Myjet looks well - what type is it?

The shots of the EC-135 are very nice.

Niall

jonny7

Post by jonny7 »

Hi Niall....Many thanks for your quick scan of the shots and question. :smile: It's a Cessna 510-Mustang... :up:
Don't say something crass, to hide your envy. Just give credit, when its applicable...

PorkScratching

Post by PorkScratching »

jonny7 wrote:A few more shots from Norwich. Yes I know some people get tired of the place but its a hobby site and this is what we do round here. :smile:

Don't worry about that. Most of us appreciate the posts and you've used some great angles above. Norwich will always a be a bit special for me anyway, as it was the second stop on my qualifying cross country flight for my PPL.

Stu

Post by Stu »

Nice shots from the local again do like tha Air Ambulance :clap:
Olympus Cameras

UBC780XLT
DJ-X10
DJ-X3

Representing www.simplyplanes.co.uk

jonny7

Post by jonny7 »

Hi Porkscratching and Stu...It,s strange the theme of the header involves food,(if you call porridge food) :lol: and both your avatar names
have definitely sparked off the munchies. :smile: joking aside thank-you for the spin on the shots.It's not a bad spot to put down your plane,
or even make it home.. :up: :wink:

colper

Post by colper »

Another fine set from Norwich.Will never get tired of pics from Norwich Johnny,just make sure you( and the other Norwich guys) continue to post plenty more for the rest of us to enjoy

Colin

jonny7

Post by jonny7 »

colper wrote:Another fine set from Norwich.Will never get tired of pics from Norwich Johnny,just make sure you( and the other Norwich guys) continue to post plenty more for the rest of us to enjoy

Colin

No problems Colin and good to hear from you. cheers...j7... :smile:

whitus1

Post by whitus1 »

I do like the EC155 departing picture! Nicely framed! And please keep the Norwich shots rolling in! Nice to always see pics from my old workplace! I will brush the dust off my camera and take some from Humberside and RAF Honnington (Vigilants) When I get the chance!
keep flying

jonny7

Post by jonny7 »

Hi Whitus1...Looking forward to some of your travels and the shots you get. Some from Norwich to-day :smile: .I could have put the helicopter clear from the building but really like the
excitement it creates as I wait for it to come round the corner.. :lol: ..cheers

one of the locals in his element.. :lol: