The promise of a cloudy but dry day before Christmas led myself and Tom to take a trip up to Manchester Airport. First of all, it was cloudy... but it was not dry! On and off heavy rain showers had us going back and forth to the car every so often! In between the showers however, there were some decent movements, but what was most impressive was the amount of spray being kicked up, they certainly were some heavy showers!
As many of you will be aware, myself and Tom have upgraded to the D7100 and 300 f/4, so this was certainly some early practice for the Loop at the end of March.
Anyway without further or do, on to the photos. Really need to improve my editing techniques this year, so that is what I am focusing on.
C + C welcome.
1. A320 Easyjet
2. A320 of Easyjet arriving
3. Boeing 757 Jet2 departs Manchester
4. Cathay Pacific Boeing 777 departure
5. Cathay Pacific Boeing 777 cockpit
6. Cessna Citation at Manchester
7. DC-9 Cockpit
8. Easyjet A320 copy Flickr
9. Emirates Airbus A380 Arrival
10. Emirates Airbus A380 kicking up the spray
11. First Choice Boeing 767 arrives
12. First Choice Boeing 767 rotation
13. Lufthansa Airbus A321 Cockpit
14. Ryanair Boeing 737 kicking up the spray
15. Saudi Arabian Boeing 777 take off
16. Saudi Arabian 777 rotation
17. Scandinavian Blue DC-9
18. Star Alliance A320
19. TAP Portugal Airbus A320 departure
20. Thomas Cook 757 Cockpit
21. Thomas Cook 757 creates a weather system
22. Thomson Boeing 737 slow shutter speed
23. Virgin Atlantic Boeing 747-400
Cheers for looking,
Photos of commercial airliners
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Nice photos I like em.