Edinburgh Airport 15th November 2018

Photos of commercial airliners
Euan Buchan

Edinburgh Airport 15th November 2018

Post by Euan Buchan »

Was bit quiet today so not many pictures today.
The Concorde Forum
A Site Dedicated For Concorde Fans
http://theconcordeforum.freeforums.net/

Big Eric

Re: Edinburgh Airport 15th November 2018

Post by Big Eric »

Errrm..........I really don't know what to say, but can I add the following please Euan?

1. There are plenty of places at Edinburgh to get far better shots.
2. Get a DSLR (even a good second-hand Canon EOS-450D/500D/550D would probably cost less than £100ish and a 50-300 lens wouldn't break the bank) and this could also be used for taking shots of birds too. The difference between DSLR images and crappy iPhone images is huge. There's plenty of assistance on here if you're not sure about what to buy, there's also lots of experts who can help with setting-up your camera and taking shots once you've bought it. Just shout.

Euan Buchan

Re: Edinburgh Airport 15th November 2018

Post by Euan Buchan »

Big Eric wrote:Errrm..........I really don't know what to say, but can I add the following please Euan?

1. There are plenty of places at Edinburgh to get far better shots.
2. Get a DSLR (even a good second-hand Canon EOS-450D/500D/550D would probably cost less than £100ish and a 50-300 lens wouldn't break the bank) and this could also be used for taking shots of birds too. The difference between DSLR images and crappy iPhone images is huge. There's plenty of assistance on here if you're not sure about what to buy, there's also lots of experts who can help with setting-up your camera and taking shots once you've bought it. Just shout.

Thanks for the tip.
The Concorde Forum
A Site Dedicated For Concorde Fans
http://theconcordeforum.freeforums.net/