Aerobatic military teams

Share news and updates from your own websites in this dedicated area. PLEASE ensure you link back to UKAR on your website! Details in the Announcements section below.
pampa14

Aerobatic military teams

Post by pampa14 »

Over the past few weeks I have been writing and publishing a series of articles on a topic that is fascinating to me, which is currently active military air demonstration teams. Yesterday I released the last part of the article, comprising a total of eight chapters throughout which I brought information about 46 of these elite teams. This work was the result of a lot of research and dedication to search in different sources for the content presented in the form of images, videos, spreadsheets and profiles, in addition to elaborating the texts with the historical and operational information of each team in a succinct and objective way. Anyway, I invite you to read the material and if you like, you can visit the other articles in the series, if you want. I'll leave the link to the last part, published yesterday. Through it it is possible to quickly access the others previously published. I count on your reading.

http://aviacaoemfloripa.blogspot.com/20 ... res-e.html