E-tickets available up to 12 noon each day

All you'll ever need to know about the UK's biggest airshow
rebel14

E-tickets available up to 12 noon each day

Post by rebel14 »

Anybody still not decided if to go.............I wonder if this is because of the weather or are ticket sales down in general this year??

http://www.airtattoo.com/airshow/Newsro ... ay-28-june

DylanLlewellyn

Re: E-tickets available up to 12 noon each day

Post by DylanLlewellyn »

Not going for the first time in years, combination of pants weather and ticket cost for me!!

robtheplod

Post by robtheplod »

We're not going due to dodgy weather (remember last year still!), high ticket price and lack of flying American hardware (never forget years gone by stood on the tarmac with no shoes on as it was so hot watching a B52 and Lancer taxi to take off behind one another - magical!). I hope everyone that does go enjoys their day though.

canard67

Post by canard67 »

Oh no, if sales are down the clown that got that gash pop star thingy last year will chirp up at the next RIAT execs meeting blaming the lack of pop stars for the decline in sales.

MorbidAngel

Post by MorbidAngel »

We haven't haven't had heavy rain at all, a bit of a shower from 1:30 -2:15 but nothing major. Certainly nothing had it's dislay cut short, only gaps i could see were due to cancelations. Those coming tomorrow, travel. I thought about selling my mach 2 pass, so glad i didn't. Been a quality riat. A bit muddy, but theonly complaint i have is £3.70 a pint :grin:

impromento

Post by impromento »

so much for e-tickets being on sale until 12.... went to make my packed lunch, came back and they'd sold out!!!

frantic visit to the local barclays and they had a ticket for sunday still...

must be trying to limit numbers for tomorrow or something as i cant imagine that both sat and sun tickets sold out at the same moment i made my tuna sandwich!

hisombrero

Post by hisombrero »

banks are closed now. is there a way to get tickets for tomorrow?

FGR2

Post by FGR2 »

My mate had enquired at the Little Chef the other day, may be worth checking them.

nheather

Post by nheather »

Ironic that people are desperately looking for tickets yet my tickets\vouchers for admission, grandstand and programme stand a good chance of being torn up and thrown in the bin.

Basically, unless I am comfortable that the car parks are going to be viable (especially for a rear wheel drive car) then I won't be taking the risk.

Cheers,

Nigel

impromento

Post by impromento »

im pretty sure only barclays and some tourist info shops had a few remaining tickets but all will be closed now :sad:

im not too worried about getting my motor out the car park - they cant just leave us there stranded - (can they??????)

i'll just get the sleeping bag out the loft - just in case

hisombrero

Post by hisombrero »

tkts are still available with the Little Chefs. Just spoke to them.