The thread of happiness

All you'll ever need to know about the UK's biggest airshow
crossygr4

The thread of happiness

Post by crossygr4 »

I have decided to start a happiness thread,I'm sorry to say that I have never read as much cynicism as in the past few days on these pages,"oh daves broken, oh the vulcan isn't coming,oh the weather looks rubbish,oh let's dissect what it all costs".......ooooh it's been hard work reading it,I can't wait to get there,I haven't been for two years (kids and bills have kept me away),it's going to be fantastic,hopefully a plane hardly anyone has seen,possibly a couple of American toys,some old polish things,some old greek stuff,helicopter and explosions,loads of racket.... What's the point in complaining,seriously though, I just want to remind people of the terrible sense of disappointment and loss we felt in 2008,when sat was cancelled, and then a repeat on sat afternoon when sun was cancelled as well,I personally will love whatever comes even jp's on static
riat,blackpool,southport

Adie1980

Re: The thread of happiness

Post by Adie1980 »

Just to continue the positive vibes, THE JAPANESE ARE COMING!! :biggrin:

Mad Dan

Post by Mad Dan »

Refreshing to see something positive... Hope you enjoy the event....

:wave:
I am not a loony... I used to be, but I think I am better now...

NKC-135A

Post by NKC-135A »

The USN / Boeing F/A-18 went into Farnborough around 11am this morning. I am told the Callsign sounded like PYRO 11

LennyL

Post by LennyL »

I got pinged by the P-8 before it went to Waddington... Didn't much enjoy that, I have to say.

Bloody active sonobuoys.....................

Looking forward to having a quiet word with those Navy guys in a few days time though...
Lobster by name, Lobster by nature...

Macc

Post by Macc »

LennyL wrote:I got pinged by the P-8 before it went to Waddington... Didn't much enjoy that, I have to say.

Bloody active sonobuoys.....................

Looking forward to having a quiet word with those Navy guys in a few days time though...

Excellent. :grin: :grin: