Campsite Availability.

All you'll ever need to know about the UK's biggest airshow
Jez_H

Campsite Availability.

Post by Jez_H »

Hi All,

We were planning on camping for Fairford on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights, but for various reasons have only just got around to booking the camping. We usually stay at Townsend Farm and I've booked it last minute a few times before, but they are not taking any online bookings now.

Does anyone know of any other campsites in the vicinity that might have availability?

Cheers

G-CVIX

Re: Campsite Availability.

Post by G-CVIX »

Have you called them? You can try flyby, f.a.t, or the official one?

I would call around "sold out" ones and see if they have had cancellations.

glendale

Post by glendale »

welford pools fishery had spaces last night £20 a tent per night.toilets and showers and if you like fishing 2 nice lakes

mavvymoo

Post by mavvymoo »

This is where I'm using. Right next to the red entrance too :up:
Edit to add - not too far from the yellow exit which this year was the way in.

https://www.tangerinefields.co.uk/event ... attoo.html
Last edited by mavvymoo on Wed 24 Jul 2019, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Famed for appearing to put my foot in it, read my post with the voice of Stewie Griffin if it offended you first time

Jez_H

Post by Jez_H »

Thanks for your responses. It looks like both FlyBy and Whelford Pool Fishery still have availability. They both charge £20 Per night per person.

I'm leaning towards FlyBy as it's closer. Does anyone have any recent experience of camping there? - I've read a few comment from the past that suggest that it can be quite noisy at night and the owner likes to cram the tents in.

Domvickery
UKAR Staff

Post by Domvickery »

Jez_H wrote:Thanks for your responses. It looks like both FlyBy and Whelford Pool Fishery still have availability. They both charge £20 Per night per person.

I'm leaning towards FlyBy as it's closer. Does anyone have any recent experience of camping there? - I've read a few comment from the past that suggest that it can be quite noisy at night and the owner likes to cram the tents in.

The campsite in the post above yours is literally over the road, you cant get much closer!
Free straws available to clutch at - PM me. Inventor of the baguette scale