Big jet tv fairford livestream

All you'll ever need to know about the UK's biggest airshow
jules48

Re: Big jet tv fairford livestream

Post by jules48 »

Its only £5.00 to join but it was quite amateur.He normally does Civil aircraft only so it was a task keeping up with the fast jests which there seem to be alot more then in past events.
Anyway its 6 hours of filming on youtube so I dont really care to be honest rather then pay £15.00 for Planes TV and another £20-30 for the DVD.If its as bad as Yeovilton last weekend its not worth having anyway.

Georgeconna

Post by Georgeconna »

it was free you tube, why people are paying a fiver is beyond me. got the 74 flypast and the Mig 21. Happy out.
Cheers

George

Zero shows for 2018 Giving in a Rest.

jules48

Post by jules48 »

Nope if you wanted to chat you had to join although most of the chat was correcting the guy about what aircraft were flying and non related to aviation and as he was not well with a bad throat he did really well to last nearly 6 hours.

jules48

Post by jules48 »

Have to agree Mig was good and the Gripen.Rest left me feeling disappointed.

Georgeconna

Post by Georgeconna »

[quote="jules48"]Nope if you wanted to chat you had to join although most of the chat was correcting the guy about what aircraft were flying and non related to aviation and as he was not well with a bad throat he did really well to last nearly 6 hours.[/quote

lucky I have real people to chat too then :smile: .Mind you the cost me a lot more than a fiver
Cheers

George

Zero shows for 2018 Giving in a Rest.

Sultan of Wings

Post by Sultan of Wings »

No live stream today other than PlanesTV.

rdchawk

Post by rdchawk »

Out of curiosity I saw a part of the broadcast yesterday and should be renamed big joke TV. Appalling stuff. Awful coverage and guy had no clue about anything.
What do you call a horse that lives nextdoor?? - A Neigh-bour!
Whisky Connoisseur

Sultan of Wings

rdchawk wrote:Out of curiosity I saw a part of the broadcast yesterday and should be renamed big joke TV. Appalling stuff. Awful coverage and guy had no clue about anything.

:clap:

He does free shows every now and then to get subscribers for his paid channel. Plane spotters at Heathrow are not happy with him.

:ghost:

cg_341

Post by cg_341 »

Nor are they at Gatwick, where he's been banned from. Or Manchester for that matter, because he decided to go and cut down some bushes south of the airfield and proceeded to gloat about it on stream; something the airport and the land owner are unhappy about!

In all, he's a bit of a see you next tuesday.

Sultan of Wings

cg_341 wrote:Nor are they at Gatwick, where he's been banned from. Or Manchester for that matter, because he decided to go and cut down some bushes south of the airfield and proceeded to gloat about it on stream; something the airport and the land owner are unhappy about!

In all, he's a bit of a see you next tuesday.

So he was banned from Gatwick?? and Manchester??

No wonder he now goes to Zurich, Munich even Toulouse for his subscribers live shows...

How long will it be until he gets banned from Heathrow?

Who the heck is paying to watch his stuff? He is so amateurish.

:ghost:

mindy_monster

Post by mindy_monster »

I'd paid in advance for the Saturday PlanesTV stream, but had BigJet loaded on YouTube, just in case Planes had issues like they had at Yeovilton. I watched a short while, but couldn't cope with the lack of informed commentary, and the poor quality video. I have to echo what others have said, BigJet very amateur, and really not sure it should be encouraged to broadcast from off-base. The sooner organisations can find a way to shut this down, the better.

Sultan of Wings

Big Jet TV Lies Public Page
@BJTVliesPage

https://www.facebook.com/BJTVliesPage/

:lmao:

jasonT1981

Post by jasonT1981 »

Georgeconna wrote:
cg_341 wrote:And incorrect identification of aircraft, nations, and most other things.

He never claimed to be a super spotter, there 1000's of people inthe showgound exactly the same and Cant Tell a F-18 from a su-27

To be fair to the guy, having watched a few of his weekly Saturday shows, he seems to be more an enthusiast of Civilian aircraft. Go to any seaside show and you'd be amazed at how many people ask 'is this the red arrows' every time they see a jet.

My interest was always civilian too, though I did love the old airshows with Harriers, Tornado's, Jaguars etc. But outside of the UK fleet of aircraft, until 10 years ago when I started going back to airshows and taking an interest in Military aircraft, I probably would not have known if it was a F-18 or SU-27 myself.